(21) "lawyers don't die..they go to a special place.."

DECISION RESULTS!

It looks like Fundy won the last decision with 144 votes, I hope you enjoy your time with him! <3

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

SHE sprinted back out to the porch with a big smile, radiating similar energy to when she had dragged Fundy into the wilderness, but with something else mixed in.

Something unfamiliar.

She stopped suddenly, standing in front of Fundy, who had sat back down a while ago.

"Hey Fundy, you wanna go explore the area with me?"

She took in all of the small changes in his facial expressions, noticing how many emotions he showed through them. He probably didn't realize how obvious his emotions were.

First surprise, then confusion, and finally happiness.

"Sure! But what about Tommy?"

She had thought about that, and already had a response prepared.

"Techno said he'd come out here and watch him for us. So come on!"

And with that, she grabbed his hand, pulled him up, all the while laughing at his surprise.

First surprise, then confusion, then happiness.

Just as Techno had walked out onto the porch to take Fundy's place of watchman, the two took off running hand in hand.

Once they reached the trees, they slowed to a walk, Y/N practically skipping, while Fundy struggled to keep up with her fast pace.

Looking in her peripherals, she could see some animals moving swiftly to hide, noticing their presence. She stopped suddenly, and let Fundy catch up.

Once he caught up, she changed her pace to match Fundy's, and happily took in her surroundings.

The forest was always a beautiful place, even in the coldest of weather.

"So...would you mind telling me about some of your memories?"

She turned to him slightly, still walking of course, and responded.

"What would you like to hear? A happy memory? A sad memory? I'll tell you anything, but only because I care."

She examined Fundy's expressions again.

First surprise, then confusion, then happiness.

"I care about you too. Could you give me a happy one?"

She smiled, deciding to go with one that had made her laugh when she first saw it again.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Technoblade stood near the back, while everyone else stood near the front.

Techno was confused at how many people showed up, Y/N wasn't very well-liked, and everyone who had shown up clearly weren't mourning.