(14) "FRICK."

SHE awoke with a start. The last thing she remembered was being held in place by Philza, as she tried to run away as Fundy instructed.

Y/N frowned, taking in her surroundings. Where even was she?

She sat in a corner of the room, on a cold, hard, floor. The room was pretty dark, and the floor was clearly concrete. There was a door just in front of her, a little to the left.

She attempted to sit up, to get more comfortable where she was sitting, only to hear the sound of metal moving against concrete.

Holy shit.

There was a chain keeping her in the corner, and she couldn't move too much.

Was this Wilbur's doing? Why in the hell would he do this?

Suddenly, she heard shifting on the other side of the room, in the other corner. Perking up, Y/N squinted her eyes, trying to see what it was.

God, why was it so dark?

Her eyes finally adjusted, and she saw a bloodied Fundy, just waking up.

"Fundy! Are you alright?!"

He flinched, and blinked excessively, probably trying to adjust his eyesight to the darkness.

He spoke up in a husky, strained, voice, not answering her question.

"A-are you alright? T-they didn't hurt y-you, did they?"

She quickly shook her head in response.

"No! At least not that I remember...how are you feeling? You look like shit."

Her response seemed to only cause him to grow more concerned, but he didn't voice it.

"And I feel like shit. I'm surprised Wilbur didn't murder me."

"But he's your dad, right? I doubt he'd be able to kill you without feeling the slightest of guilt."

"You'd be surprised."

Y/N frowned. She couldn't tell just how many injuries he had from here, but once she saw Wilbur again, she'd demand that he have someone tend to his injuries.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

FUNDY felt great concern for Y/N. What if Wilbur had done something to her while they were unconscious? Just because she didn't remember him doing anything doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Regardless, Fundy didn't want to give that bad thought to Y/N, so he didn't say anything.

Fundy felt horrible, pain-wise.

He had a black eye, his hair was matted, and bloody. His arm had a deep cut, and was loosely wrapped in bandages; his left leg also had a pretty deep cut, clearly both were stab wounds from Wilbur's sword.

The last thing Fundy could remember before waking up was being pinned to the ground with a sword through his arm, and passing out from the pain.

As much as he hated that they had forced her unconscious, he was glad she hadn't had to see Fundy and Wilbur's fight.