(9) "if I were in office, the virus wouldn't exist!"

ROLLING her eyes in annoyance, the normally upbeat girl felt nothing but frustration as she placed down two matching plates. It had been a total of two hours since she had first encountered Schlatt, and she was already tired of him.
Naturally, at first she had been rather scared and confused as to how he had gotten inside. But it didn't take long for him to explain himself for her to care less. He was "banned", which meant that the others couldn't see him, unless he-and I quote-"wasted a shitload of energy" to do so.
Apparently, Schlatt couldn't care less how much energy he wasted because his addiction to alcohol seemed to mess it up.

In other words, he could do whatever he wanted with no consequences.

"The hell kinda food is this? You've really gotta level up your cooking skills if you ever plan to be useful, broad."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say you drunk."

You could say the insensitive man brought out a whole new side of her.
Of course, he knew that. She herself knew she disliked him, and the ways he nitpicked every little thing she'd do.

And it had only been two hours.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

SCHLATT felt sickeningly happy, and not for any good reason. He had already set his 'plan' into motion, and he was having a blast doing so.
His plan was, in essence, to continually point out everything she does, to make comments about them, and even make comments about her friends, and how they must think of her, all to until she believes it herself.

He wanted to have her in a position where she thought that he was the only person that truly wanted to be around her.

The only person that could stand her.

Back to the now, here Schlatt was, sitting in a chair in the dining room, next to him stood the fairly short girl.
He actually thought the food she had brought out, a simple sandwich, was pretty good. Despite this he said the opposite.

Leaning back in the chair, he uncaringly glanced at her bust for a split second, before making eye contact with her.

"When's that British guy comin' back anyway? What was his name again..?"

Schlatt asked that girl simply because he wanted to know when to expect not to be alone with her anymore. He definitely wouldn't show himself to him, instead planning to keep himself only visible to Y/N.

"I-I don't know! He said he'd come by later. Why? Are you getting bored of me already?"

The sarcasm was clear in her tone, except for that she clearly didn't know when exactly. He scoffed in return.
He definitely wasn't making her secretary when he ran for office.

"'Course not, dumbass. I'm probably the only person who isn't bored of you."

He laughed a second later. God, she was such an idiot.
Of course, she was his idiot, whether she liked it or not.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

PUTTING up a poster. Tommy looked proud at seeing his and Wilbur's campaign name written there.
He and Wilbur were totally gonna win.

Their plan was flawless, they were going to host the campaign, then before anyone else could sign up to run against them, they would close the ballot.

No one was stupid enough to run against the two anyway, right? Wilbur had already been recognized in the past as a leader, this was just to ensure a role of leadership.