(15) "the only pain I feel is emotional"

Important note: f/c = favorite color, s/f/c = second favorite color

----

FOLLOWING 'Eret' down the unfamiliar hallway was uncomfortable.

He was just so-quiet! And he always held a neutral expression, not to mention you couldn't even see his eyes!

He stopped suddenly, causing her to bump into his back. Dazed, she took a step back and examined where they were at.

"This is your room."

Y/N jumped in surprise at hearing the tall man speak for the first time; he had a pretty monotone voice, which didn't help with how unsettled she was by him already.

She nodded hesitantly, placing her hand on the doorknob and opening it.

She blinked, examining the bedroom. It was a pretty normal sized room, although with a fragrant and cozy aspect to it. It had pretty bland, light beige walls, with a single, large, square-shaped window. She took note of the padlock attached to said window.

There were fairy lights hanging down from the ceiling, which was something she liked about the room. The bed looked comfortable, having multiple pillows, and the bedding was f/c and s/f/c.

She turned around to look back at Eret, only to sigh in despair at the fact that he had left.

She had a feeling the door was locked, but just to be sure she attempted to turn the knob and-low and behold, she was right.

Wilbur really didn't want her to leave, huh?

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

PHILZA and Tommy were sitting in the living room to the latest building that Wilbur had built.

Now, this was the first time Philza and Tommy had even seen the building up close, let alone be inside it.

Apparently it was supposed to be a house, regardless of the fact that it was huge.

Tommy looked like he didn't want to be here, most likely due to how crazy Wilbur had been acting, but right now Philza couldn't care less.

He was expecting Wilbur to open the door when they had knocked but to Philza's surprise, it was Eret. Now, Eret stood in front of the two, as they sat.

"I'll go let Wilbur know you two are here, for now, I advise you to remain in this room."

Philza nodded in response as the 'doorbell' rang. Curiously, Philza looked towards the door. Tommy did the same, and nearly fell out of his seat upon seeing it was Tubbo.

Eret told Tubbo something to which Tubbo only nodded, and Eret left the building.

Tommy jumped up from his seat excitedly and immediately started rambling.

Philza only sighed at his banter, deciding to let the two best friends talk.

"Tubbo! Where were you?! And why are you here?? And why the fuck didn't you been answer my calls yesterday????"

Although Tommy asked these questions in a loud, annoying, and angry tone, his facial expression went against his tone as he smiled happily, and hugged Tubbo so fast that he nearly fell to the ground.

"I-I'm here because Wilbur said he needed my help, he actually asked me to bring you along too but when I tried to call you my communicator said that you were unavailable-c-could you please stop squeezing me so hard?"

Tommy's eyes widened as he immediately let go of the smaller boy, he roughly pulled out his communicator.

"Oh fuck."

Tommy tried to turn his communicator on only for it to beep with a red light, the hologram it normally showed was glitchy and would allow him to do anything, instead the screen was flooded with the same warning label that said 'device unresponsive'.

"The hell did you do? Did you fall on it or something and just not notice? "

"It's been in my back pocket the entire time so that is plausible."

Philza laughed, causing Tommy to glare at him.

"Bitch, who are you laughing at?"

Philza only laughed harder, causing Tommy to frustratedly glare at him more and spout curses while Tubbo just awkwardly stood there.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"WHY the hell are you doing this?"

Fundy spoke to Wilbur, although he couldn't see Wilbur's face, since Fundy was limping behind him, Fundy could tell that Wilbur was reluctant to answer.

"..Because she's mine. And you're in the way."

"Yours? You're twice her age! If anything, I have more of a chance with her than you do, not to mention it's what's right. She doesn't need an older guy to 'protect' her when she's got me."

Wilbur turned slightly to glare at Fundy.

"I'm only twenty-four, and she's eighteen. How old are you again? Sixteen?"

"I'm eighteen, jackass!"

Wilbur stopped in front of a door, before pulling out his communicator. He was about to click on Tubbo's I.D, when a notification alarm sounded.

Fundy couldn't tell what the notification was-probably a message, but it caused Wilbur to speedily type something to someone.

He then opened the door and gestured to Fundy to go inside, to which Fundy reluctantly limped in. Wilbur shut the door behind them, and spoke in a harsh voice.

"You're staying here until Tubbo and Tommy get up here, they're downstairs and Eret went back to the Nether for more supplies."

"What-the-fuck-ever."

Fundy rolled his eyes.

This was gonna be a long day.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

AUTHORS NOTE:

Your comments make me laugh please keep commenting :)

If you have any questions I do answer them to the best of my ability so don't be afraid to ask!!

I hope y'all are happy with this extra chapter !! :D

- Akii-chan