(18.5) torture.

[This chapter illustrates the torture inflicted on Tubbo; if you are sensitive to or cannot handle descriptive 'gore' in writing, you can skip this chapter.]

Note; you will find out why Tubbo is in this situation in this chapter, if you choose to skip this, the reason will be brought up in the next 1-2 chapters.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

TUBBO was terrified.

Sapnap had left a few minutes ago to go get something. Tubbo didn't know what, Sapnap seemed to enjoy keeping it a surprise.

Tubbo glanced at the other person in the room for the first time, and realized that "Karl" was just waking up.

Tubbo decided to try to talk to him again.

"Hello?"

The man seemed startled, looking at Tubbo in surprise before confusedly taking in his surroundings.

He spoke.

"..w-where am I..?"

As much as Tubbo felt bad that this man was also in a bad predicament, right now all Tubbo was worried about was his own fate.

"Well, right now we're in a prison cell with no way out. Oh, and Sapnap's about to come back with who-knows-what kind of torture device.."

This seemed to snap Karl awake, his expression was now that of a terrified man. Tubbo could care less as of right now.

Tubbo didn't even know what he did!

He frowned to himself, trying to think back to anything he could have done to piss off the Royal Guard.

There was nothing.

Tubbo had always tried to avoid the Royal Guard, fully aware of the possible consequences to pissing them off.

So why was he here...?

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

KARL did not expect to be in a prison cell at first, but then, thinking back to what could have caused this, realized that maybe the Royal Guard assumed he was conspiring with L'manburg's leader.

He had been hanging around L'manburg a bit and had interacted with Wilbur for a couple minutes because Quackity had been asking Karl to go scout the area.

Something about an election.

The sound of a squeaky cell door opening caught Karl's attention.

'Sapnap' was back. Glancing at the other boy in the room just made Karl feel horrible.

Karl wondered what someone as young as him possibly could have done to end up in this situation. He sounded like he was about 18-19, and from what Karl could see, he looked it too. Karl didn't want to be here to see this. Why was he even being held in the same cell?

Karl's eyes widened in horror at seeing a syringe with some unknown liquid inside of it, along with a dull enchanted netherite blade.

Was that a netherite pocket knife in his back pocket?