A NEW CHAPTER; THE ELECTION.

It appears the prologue has ended, huh? It's amazing how quickly that seemed to happen, haha. Y'know, there's a tiny detail that I think a lot of you missed, all the way back to the first 'chapter'.

I wonder what happened to that journal of yours...you know, the one that was with you that day in the forest-oh come on, don't tell me you don't remember?

I guess I have to recap you, huh?

"The headache quickly subsided, and she took notice to a journal just outside the safety of the tree she sat under. Grabbing it, she quietly read the title to herself."

That journal was yours, you know.

Anyways, it seems I'm starting to run out of time to ramble, so I will continue with what this chapter is for.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ᴀʀᴇ:

𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚍𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜

𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊

------

I guess you would want a stats update, am I right, chat?

Well, here it is. I advise that you keep the stats in mind when making any decisions, especially with the return of Wilbur.

------

!STATS UPDATE!

REMEMBER: THE STATS ARE A RESULT OF THE READER'S DECISIONS AND ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE STORY. YOU ONLY GET TO SEE THEM AFTER IMPORTANT EVENTS/CHANGES.

Wilbur: 1̵̜͙̈́̐́͐̈́̐̃͆͝0̵̡̙͔̯͎͖̬͈̮͖̻̱͖̿̉͠ͅ1̷̮̻͔̦̘̤̱͙̣͕͙̬̦̙̍̇̎̽̐͋̌͘͜͠%̴̧͈͂̈́̓̔́̌̽̊̎̔͌̀̈́͘͝;̷̧̢̬̳͚̯̜̘̯̱͓͍͚͌̐̉̅̅̇̍̓́̔̄̈́̕̚͝ ̸̨̧̢͈̯̤̺̖̰͚́̾̿̊̆͒̆̀̍͑W̸̭̬̰͎̖͓͎̱̭͋͂͑Ä̵̤̝̼̘́͆͂͗R̸̯͔͋̊̆̍́̔̕͘̚ͅN̷̳͓̻͖̒̂̊̇̕I̷̢̛̝̲͋̈̅̾̾̆͑͒̋̕͝Ṇ̵͖̃́̋̇̅̄̐͐̀͒̀̏͋͒̕G̸̢̥̺̼̩̩͈̅̈́̔̅̎̃̎̌͠,̵̢̭͖̯̗̻̻͚͕͚̹͕̝͍̱͒̎̃͗̾̓̚͠ ̴̡̦̖͇̪̤͈̞̈̓́̌̓̇̔̈́͒̉͑̏̓͠͝U̸̪̬̙͕̻̩̘͑̊̍̂N̶̹̤̖͖̲̠̱̤͓̍̅̿́͐̓̏͂̚͜ͅͅŞ̵̡̢̖̘̠͔͚͖̤͉̰̝̾͆̒͂̌Ȁ̵͚̮̮͍͖̙̑̆͌͛̏́͒̎̾̈́̚͝F̶̭̘̮̗̺̩͚̥̼͍͍̬͈̞̒͂͜E̷͚̦̮̼̹̱̒͆̌͊͊̌͋̾̃̕͜͠.̸̰͔̮͙̱͓̜͇̫̝̃̓͊͋̽ ̸̫̈̿͝H̸͔̖͙̥͈̺͙̙̮̟͈͐̏͐͊̅̊̑͗̆̃̏̒̍͊̂È̵̬̬̘̫̯͉̹̮̜̊̎̿͌̈́̍̽̀͘̕͠͝͠ ̷̡̛̞̟̫̥̙̬̏̍̈̓̍͛̍͛̆͐̉̂̑͝Ľ̵̢̌̇͆̒͐̀͌̃̚̕͝ ̴̡̩̞̖̭͑̈́̒̐̎̾̈̍͊̑͋̊̽ͅ ̵̪̣̜̠͈̭͖̭̓͂͒̈́P̷̛̮̗̼̼͛̈́̏͌́͑̈́̋̚͝͠-̴̛͍̣̓̔́͐͒̃͒̊͋̃

¡ERROR 101!

PLEASE, RESTART THE SYSTEM.

....

Restarting..

Collecting data..

RESTART: COMPLETE.

Resuming stats update..

Niki: 61%; with the election coming up, things have been stressful. She hopes you come back safely, she hates seeing Wilbur so worked up.

Tubbo: 0%; ELIMINATED

Tommy: 25%; he's growing attached to you really quickly, everything has been happening so fast, and he doesn't think he's prepared to face Wilbur again. He doesn't want to participate in the election now, but he had already signed up with Wilbur before he left. He's afraid of Wilbur finding him and forcing him to work as his partner.

Fundy: 55%; jealousy's a bitch, right? He doesn't like the idea of you leaving in the first place, but leaving without him? That's a no go, but he doesn't have a choice. For now, he'll have to stick to hiding in the shadows with Techno.

Eret: 6%; they've been getting busier and busier dealing with the election, and just want a break right now.

Quackity: 7%; he's hyped for your return to L'manburg, and can't wait to meet you! Maybe this could be his chance to get a girlfriend-oh! He'll have to prepare himself for your arrival, huh? He doesn't want to seem too...odd. He'll have to rely on Schlatt to give him a good impression, but that should be okay.

Philza: 12%; he's out of the loop, the most he knows about so far is the election coming up.

Dream: -5%; with the information Schlatt gave, you seem like a nice girl. He can't wait to meet you. Only a little while longer, haha.

Sapnap: 65%; he noticed Dream seemed to be in a better mood, which is pretty suspicious. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with you.

George: 75%; oh how you cleared his thoughts! Just that 3 minutes call was enough to give him calm, and stop his obsessive thoughts for a few hours. After that call he had spent the rest of the afternoon napping, dreaming of you.

Techno: 50%; you seem to be acting more and more like how you used to, which pleases him. He's happy to finally have something familiar back.

Schlatt: 35%; he's glad you're coming back to work with him, it's been so long since he was able to mess with you. And with the fact that he's not a ghost anymore, hopefully you'll feel less..at war, with him.

Ranboo: 15%; he doesn't like that you're leaving already, he barely got to talk to you! :(

Bad: 20%; he's been spending time learning how to bake different treats.

Sam: 8%; Puffy's topics have been changing a lot..maybe he should catch up on the latest episodes of her podcast..

Skeppy: 7%; it's been pretty boring recently.

Karl Jacobs: 4%; Quackity's been so busy lately, so he doesn't have anyone to hang out with. Maybe he'll come by L'manburg to see how the election is going.

Puffy: 4%; her podcast has started focusing on the events of L'manburg-why does so much drama happen there? Whatever, at least it's content for her.

Connor: 3%; he's still lonely. Although he did claim Tommy's house after he left.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

...

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ..

Yours truly..

akii-chan.