0057 - end

0057 // GOODBYE, I LOVE YOU

OCTOBER 29, 2018

"Why don't you try writing something Eunbi?" A tall woman said, the latter one didn't say anything she just look at the woman with her intense eyes.

"Taga ibang school ka ba?" The patient whose named Eunbi asked the tall girl, natawa lang ang babae at sinabing, "Oo taga ibang school ako, our school's on trip to your school today" She said even though it's obviously a lie. Kailangan nyang sabayan ang pag-iisip ng patient or else magiging magulo ang lahat.

"Oh, welcome to our school! I'm the student council president Kwon Eunbi and here's my secretary Lee Sian" She pointed her left side as if there's someone there but the tall girl didn't mind it.

"Oh, I'm Ha Sooyoung thank you for welcoming me"

xxx

"Oh, ready na ba?" Eunbi asked her 'student council officers' who are now sitting in her 'office'.

"Good, it's better that we prepared everything last month" Eunbi said again, she hears some response and it satisfies her.

Even though there's actually no one responding to her.

It's been 5 years ever since she came here, kasama ang mga boses na naririnig at bumubulong sakanya. For 5 years she suffered from anxiety afraid of being killed by the non-existing human from her hallucinations. 5 years of believing something that isn't true.

Wala syang maalala mula sa dati nyang buhay, ang alam nya lang sya ay isang student council president na pinaniniwalaan nya simula nung dumating sya dito, and that's not even true at all.

Walang nakakatagal sakanya na hospital staffs except for their head doctor, Ha Sooyoung who visits her regularly.

"Eunbi, ano sinusulat mo?" A nurse asked her, Eunbi didn't answer her parang hindi nya man lang ito narinig.

The nurse read what Eunbi's writing, she's writing random things pero parang nagiging novel na ito. The nurse smiled and left Eunbi inside her room.

Several hours of writing in her notebook, Eunbi decided to go out of her room.

Naglakad sya papunta sa office ng head doctor which she believes the principal of the school, she didn't knock pumasok na sya agad.

"Oh, Ms. Kwon? What are you doing here?" The head doctor asked, Eunbi smiled at her and sat on a sofa inside the office.

"You should be on your classroom, there's someone who wanted to be friend with you" Napalingon si Eunbi.

She gave the head doctor a questionable look.

"Who? May transferee ba?" She asked, the head doctor nodded.

"Ano pangalan?" There's excitement onn her voice.

"Kang Hyewon? I presume" Eunbi frowned.

"Ma'am she's been here since I arrive at this school"

"What do you mean?"