0001

WHY // 0001 ☽

KIRAI

Anonymous, lvl.1

Do you know Ham Wonjin of 2-A? I really hate him, girlfriend nya yung bestfriend ko pero nakikipagrelasyon sya sa Physics teacher namin for the sake of his grades. I hope he learn the lessons he deserves.

♡ 3            

A woman closed her phone after reading the post on her phone, napairap nalang sya dahil sa post.

"My first kill shouldn't be as pathetic as this" Sabi nya habang hawak ang dala-dala nyang pocket knife.

She wears a black jacket and her school uniform skirt, she's also wearing a customized face mask where her face is entirely covered.

"Hey babe, I'm here at our dorm... Why?... Ba't ayaw mo maniwala?" A boy's voice echoed in the empty road. Only the sound of his footsteps and his manly voice can be hear in this road.

The woman smirks as she slowly approaches him without the boy noticing.

"Yes, trust me hindi ko kayang magsinungaling sa'yo okay... Sige bye na, love you" The boy said once again before hanging up the call.

"So sweet, muntik na akong langgamin dito" Agad namang napalingon ang lalaki sa babaeng nagsalita.

"W-who are you?" The Ham Wonjin boy asked. The woman smiled under her mask.

"Secret, I can't tell you that I'm sorry" The woman said in an apologetic voice but it's actually a sarcasm.

Dahan-dahan syang naglakad papunta sa lalaki and it made the boy more nervous.

"A-ano bang kailangan mo saakin?" Habang palapit sakanya ang babae paatras naman nang paatras ang lalaki.

"Stop asking me questions nakakairita, ako dapat ang magtatanong sayo" Napahiga sa gitna ng daan ang lalaki nang tinulak sya ng babae, the girl sits on the top of the boy.

"What are you doing here? It's 10:56 PM, curfew na bawal ng lumabas sa school premises in this time. Pero andito ka, you even said to your girlfriend na nasa dorm ka." The girl showed the pocket knife she brought.

Namutla naman ang lalaki nang makita nya ang bagay na hawak ng babae.

"Are you going to see someone? A family member? A friend outside? Or your physics teacher?"

The boy was terrified

'How did she know that? Is she a stalker?' The boy asked silently.

"Answer my questions you jerk!" The woman said as she put the knife on the boy's neck. Medyo nadiin ito kaya nagkaroon ng maliit na sugat, dumugo rin ito.

"H-hey stop it hurts! Yes, I'm going to see my physics teacher please stop I'm begging you!" The woman smirked again for the nth time. She leans closer to the boy's face as she remove her mask, then she kissed the side lips of the boy who look very terrified now.