14. Wooing Her

Arnav was measuring the length of terrace, moving to and fro, while Advay was sitting near, rubbing his forehead with his thumb and forefinger. Akash was also sitting there with his laptop, pretending to work but wasn't actually working.

“Enough!” Arnav exclaimed suddenly, scaring Advay and Akash.

“What enough?” Asked Advay, as both of them stared at Arnav as if he is gone mad.

“I think we should do something. Something to bring them back.” Arnav spoke and quickly sat in front of them. Both the men stared at him boredly.

“Like what?” Asked Akash.

“Like… like…”

“Haan what?” Persuaded Advay.

“Something guys! Anything!” Both of them sighed and went back to the work they were doing, making Arnav frustrated.

“Fine! I have decided how I am going to make Khushi forgive me.” Akash looked up at Arnav wide eyed.

“You have decided? Already?” Arnav nodded.

“Then what about me?” Akash muttered looking down.

“What are you going to do Arnav?”
Asked Advay.

“I am going to Lucknow. Akash, have you decided what will you do?” Akash shook his head.

“Payal is working in this company's accounts department.” Akash turned the laptop towards Arnav.

“This company is not going good in market. Even it's shares are falling miserably.” Arnav told what he knew about the company.

“Exactly! That's why they wanted to hire a very good accountant to look after and after knowing Payal, I think she will definitely help them enough that they will rise back.”

“So?” Arnav said gazing at the screen and Akash looked up at him.

“So?”

“Buy the company Akash! As soon as you can.” Akash looked at him bewildered.

“You know what I mean! Because if they rise back, you will not get a chance to buy this company.” Akash contemplated for a minute and then gave Arnav a big smile as he understood, towards what Arnav was hinting.

“Where are you lost?” Arnav nudged Advay bringing him back on earth.

“I am listening. Continue…”

“No… we are done. What about you?” Arnav asked and Advay sighed. Akash gave Advay a understanding nod and rubbed his shoulder.

Wait? Why are they being so dramatic and sympathizing with each other? Weren't it was them who messed up things with their girls? Stupid men!

“Ahh… you know… I kind of… asked Chandni out. I mean I proposed her. Okay! It was not a proposal. It was… Leave it guys!”

“You tried to tell Chandni you love her, but couldn't, considering your personality and screwed up badly?” Spoke Akash.

“Yeah!” Advay agreed, sighing.

“So…? Will you do something or not?” Anjali spoke as she came there.

“Di…”

“I know chote is upto something and even Akash has got a plan now. What will you do?”

“I have no plan.”

“Great! The great Advay Singh Raizada is a loser!”

“Di…” Advay whined while Arnav snickered. Advay glared at Arnav.