2. Homecoming

7am, New York City

"Have you completed all the necessary arrangements? Because we are leaving tomorrow." Advay asked, as he entered his cabin, starting the day.

"Yup! I hope we return before the date, the fashion show is held." Said Alok, following him.

"I too hope that or else, you will be returning back with Chandni." He sat on his chair. Alok sat in front of him.

"That won't be needed now. The date is postponed." Announced Chandni, entering the cabin.
Advay looked at Alok.

"You said you completed the arrangements! And who postponed it? It should be done by me only na?" Advay asked and both the men looked at her for answers.

"Mr. Kenzo..." She sat beside Alok, in front of Advay and continued,
"As you know he is one of the major sponsor." Advay nodded.
"He personally requested to postpone the date as he is facing some problem. So, on your behalf, I agreed."

"You should have asked once! No?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"I know Advay, but even I was going to ask you to postpone. I have to pick another junior designer and then checking those designs, finalizing them. It will take time."

"I think she is right Advay! Even that model of yours, Ms. Sasha. Do nothing except throwing tantrums " He looked at both and nodded.

"Fine! Then we can decide the date according to our convenience, as we are going Delhi." Both nodded, smiling.

"But why are you even friends with that 'Sushi'?" She asked, irritated. Alok suppressed his laugh.

"She just get on the nerves of every single staff and at the end you have to go and listen to her."

"What my friendship with her has to do with the way she works here? Are you anyhow feeling jealous?" He asked, smirking.
And that very instant she had an urge to punch him. Though, it won't affect him at all. He will laugh at her.

"Don't dream with open eyes ASR! It's just she get onto our nerves. Most of the times." She said, looking away.

Alok was looking at them amused. He knows both love each other. One don't know how to express love and another one don't spell it in words. How will their love story move ahead?
He shook his head.

"You guys keep fighting! I am going home to pack my things. Finally, a vacation, after so many days." Alok said, standing up.

"Really Alok?" Advay asked, raising his one eyebrow perfectly.

"Haan haan, I know you won't let me stay in peace, but still if there is any chance." Saying, Alok left.

Chandni too stood up and said,
"I too will leave in two or three hours max."

She was moving out, when she heard his voice from behind.
"We will leave together!"
____________________

4:30pm, Delhi.

"Why I am getting affected if she is crying? She is cheating my di! Ahh....! But why I can't still hate her?" Arnav asked to his reflection, standing in front of the mirror of his room.

This is our very own Arnav Singh Raizada. Owner of AR designs with his twin Advay. ASR as people know him. Known for his cold, rude, arrogant behaviour. But is very professional too.

Now a confused soul. The girl he started loving, came out to be in relationship with his sister's husband. And he bounded her with himself in six months contract marriage, till his Di give birth to her child and he can reveal their true faces.