5. Correcting The Wrong

Arnav was standing at the poolside of his room.

'YES! I HATE YOU! I hate you so much that I am happy to see you suffer. That's why I married you like this!'
He said to Khushi, who was looking at him with her teary eyes, in disbelief.

'HUM BHI AAPSE NAFRAT KARTE HAIN! JITNI AAP HUMSE KARTE HAIN, USSE ZAYADA! Kyunki aap pyaar paane ke layak hi nhi hain.' She retorted with equal rage and left the place.
(I too hate you! More than you hate me! Because you don't deserve love.)

Arnav closed his eyes as he remembered this. How rudely he has always pushed her away.

The walls around his heart were so strong. And after every encounter with girls and models, they become more powerful to guard his heart.
He knew, everyone is behind him for his name, fame and money.

When she fall off the ramp, directly in his arms in the fashion show, he was very angry. This is how he met her first time. He thought she was sent by his rivals to ruin his fashion show. He locked her up in a room for whole night in Sheesh Mahal, where the show was held.
Due to this action of his, her sister's marriage broke.
Then his second meet with her was in Durgah.

Then he released that show's video in media. After which she met Shyam. Scratch that! Because of which she was bullied and Shyam entered as a hero to save her.

Then her scooter collided with his car. Another fight!

Then he found her in his office. She created a ruckus in the office when she light the god lamp in front of Devi Maiya's idol and it started off the fire alarm and sprinklers.

When Lavanya fired her, she barged into their meeting, denying to leave the job. Where he made her sign a contract. He was going make office, hell for her. And he did that too. He burdened her with loads of work, but again she stunned him by completing it on time.

He sent her to work in the guest house, which was a wretched building. She got trapped their. He went to rescue her as he knew it was his mistake. She shouted at him for sending her there and putting her life in danger. This chit of a girl has guts to shout at him!

She came his home and gave him her resignation letter. Accused him for ruining her life.

And it doesn't end here. They kept meeting. As if destiny wanted them to collide on every single point. He says that he write his own destiny, but now he knows that he don't.

She never backed down in front of him. She always gave it back to him, equally. Always challenged his ego, his attitude, his ways.
So overall, she is a threat to his ASR personality.

He knew that she was breaking those walls around his heart and he wasn't able to do anything. This girl told him that everyone don't run behind him for his money. Some have self respect, just like her.

Phew.... And again he knew he had hurted her very badly. She has forgiven him for many things.
When he said that she means nothing to him, it was not like that he was telling her, he was assuring himself then. But he didn't even think that what his words had done to her!

Later, during Payash (Payal-Akash's) marriage, when he was slowly getting sure that he is in love with her, this misunderstanding happened. And now he know what a foolish decision he took. He didn't even give her the benefit of doubt. Believed Shyam, but didn't even ask her.

He haven't seen her after their quarrel. It's quite late. Where is she? Did she leave?

He marched in the room through glass door and opened the closet. He sighed in relief. Her clothes are still there. The things with which she decorated his room, are kept in a corner of closet. He will ask her to put them back in the room. The room don't look normal without them now. Something seems to be missing.