7. A Trap

Coming in the corridor both collided with Anjali who was limping towards them fastly. She looked worried.

“Chhote…. What is this??” She asked, infuriated, showing him some legal papers. He took them from her and read them.

“How can you chhote? Are you mad or what?” She said, furiously.

“Di…” Advay took the papers from him to have a look.

What the hell? When did he put all his property in Di and Shyam's name?
Advay looked at him shocked.

“Chhote… I so want to slap you this time! You have given me more than enough. Then why this?”

“Di… calm down first! You are breathing heavily. Come.” Advay held her upper arms gently and took her to his room. Arnav tailed behind.

Advay made her sit on the bed and sat beside her. Arnav sat on his knees in front of her.

“Di… I haven't made these papers.” He said calmly.

“Oh! Really Chhote? If you haven't then whom? Shyam ji? Don't trick me! I am not a fool.” She said, seething.

“Di.. Arnav is right. It's not him.”

“Then who Cheeku?” She asked, annoyed.
Why are they lying?

“Di… these are made by Shyam!” She looked at Arnav in disbelief.

“Chhote! Have you gone mad or what? Why will he do that?”

“Di…. Trust us! Please!” Arnav said, helplessly.

“Chhote…. It's not like I don't trust you both but what are you saying is extremely hard to believe. You know the depth of what you both are trying to say? It means that my husband is cheating my brother!” She said, almost in tears.

Why they are saying like this? Her husband is a good, reputed lawyer. Why will he make this kind of papers? There is definitely a very big misunderstanding.

“Yes Di! He is a fraud, a cheat!” Advay said, side hugging her. She looked at him and shook her head.

“No! You guys are getting something wrong.”
Arnav stood up.

“Di, if there comes a time when you are asked to choose between your brothers and your husband, whom will you choose?” Asked Arnav with a emotionless face. Advay too looked at her for the answer.

“It depends on who is right and who is wrong! But I promise that I won't be biased to anyone. But chote…. I know that something is very wrong.”

“Fine then! We will prove it to you that your husband is a cheat.” He said in a rigid tone and moved out of the room.

“Did you saw how he said that?” She turned towards Advay, with eyes full of tears.

“Di…. He is saying the truth…” Advay whispered.

Well, the lady who is sitting in front of him is the biggest weakness of the twins. She is their second mother. Though, Nani and Mami were always there with them, but no one can take her  place. Never ever. If something happened to her then both of them, don't know what they will do.

So, it's her duty to take care of this much love which she receives from them. As she is aware of what they can do. She always try to guide them in the right direction.

But she love her husband too. Not her fault. Everyone love their spouse. Nothing new. But then her brothers? Why would they blame him for nothing? Hence, she decided to not to be biased.

It's her time to prove that she is not their weakness, but their strength!!

“If you both are right then prove it! I promised that I won't be biased. I will stick to my words. But what if you both came out to be wrong?”