3. Understanding The Misunderstanding

"Cheeku..!!" He held Anjali's arms before she can hug him. She frowned.

"I am angry on you Di!"

"Haww.... Cheeku! Why?"

"What why? You just asked me to come for Akash's wedding and didn't even call me after that." Anjali bit her tongue.
So much is there to tell him.

"Wo... Cheeku..."

"Leave it Di. I am too tired for introductions now. It was a thirteen hour flight. I just want to sleep now."

Everyone looked beside Advay to find a very sleepy Alok. He fall on Advay's shoulder and then came out of his sleep.

Anjali laughed loudly looking at him.

"Okay okay... you both take rest." She said suppressing her laugh.

HP and OP went to the rooms to keep their luggage and make the room ready.
Advay and Alok followed them.

Akash held Payal's hand and dragged her to their room.Anjali too held Shyam's arm, smiling widely and both retired to their room.
Mama-Mami and Nani too left to their rooms.
Arnav marched towards his room frowning, Khushi followed him.

Arnav dialled Aman's number.
"He..lloo..." He heard Aman's deep sleep voice.

"Wake up Aman Mathur or else you are fired!" Arnav barked. He jerked out of his sleep. Don't know when this friend of his will behave civil with him.

"Yes ASR!" He tried to sound attentive as much as he can.

"Why Advay is here, back in Delhi? Aren't they organising a fashion show there?"

"I have no idea! As much as I am loyal to you, Alok is to Advay. He didn't tell me anything."

"Fine! Now go to sleep." Arnav ordered.

"Wow! First break someone's beautiful sleep and then order them to go back to sleep. You don't even have an idea what I was dreaming." He said and Arnav hung up the call, rolling his eyes.

Why everyone is so dramatic around him?
And then he heard Khushi snoring. She slept on recliner in an uncomfortable position.
This time he was not able to resist his heart.

He walked towards her and picked her up carefully, not disturbing her sleep. Then walked towards the bed, laid her down and walked out to poolside.

Confused mess!
__________________

Next morning

Advay came out of bathroom wiping his hairs from the towel. Then only someone knocked on the door. Dropping the towel on bed, he sat on recliner and called the person in.

"Sir..." Shilpa came in with a tray of fruits.

"I don't eat fruits as breakfast."

"Sir, these are for Anjali di. She is coming here." He nodded.

"Sir, is there anything I have to do now?"

"Hmm... there is! Listen..." He explained her. Anjali came in and Shilpa left.

She limped and sat beside him on his bed.

"Start!" She looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Start telling everything that happened behind me, that I should know by now but I don't." She sighed.

"Cheeku... You are going to become Mamu (uncle). I am four months pregnant." She said, smiling wide.

He kept his stern face. Her smile vanished.

"Don't you think, I should have known it before? Continue!"