1. Advay Singh Raizada

"It will be nice working with you Mr. Kenzo!" Saying, Advay stood up from the couch. Everyone followed him.

"Oh... The pleasure is all mine ASR!" Said Mr. Kenzo, shaking hands with Advay.

Mr. Kenzo and his Staff left. Advay sighed in relief. They are the major sponsors of the upcoming fashion show. Preparations are on full swing for the same. Everyone is working hard for it. He unlocked his phone and started checking mails.

This is Advay Singh Raizada. Elder twin of Arnav Singh Raizada and beloved Cheeku of his Di, Anjali. He is in New York City from last five years, handling New York branch of AR designs. In love with his childhood friend, Chandni.

"Advay...." Alok entered his cabin.

"Ya...?" Alok forwarded a red file. He raised his brows.

"All the damn information about that slime!" He smiled.

"And Guptas?" asked Advay.

"They are clear. He trapped them."

"Hmmm.... I will decide when to return Delhi!" Said Advay.

Alok Mathur, more than being Advay's manager he is also his best friend, best buddy, the most reliable and trustworthy person Advay could ask for himself.

"Advay...did you hear about Aaron?" Alok asked making himself comfortable in front of him as if he owned it.

"Who Aaron?"

"Junior designer in our AR department " Alok answered as if it was the easiest question.

"Hmm..who is also a part of our upcoming project right?"

"Yeah..you got it right. Are you aware of the fact that he proposed Chandni two days ago"

"WHATT??!!!" Advay asked with shock and worry on his face.

Alok laughed at how his face looked.

"Look at you-"

"Did she say yes?"

"What do you think?"

"Alok what did she say?"

"Like she always do..she didn't give an answer to him"

Advay heaved a sigh of relief.

"This girl loves to make boys roam around her." He muttered under his breath.

"You are one of them Advay!!" Alok treated Chandni like his own sister and would not have a second thought when protecting her.

"Whatever!! Tell me something about his work."

"You should yourself call him and see his designs."

"Is he that good?"

"Ya so much so that you will fire him."
Advay laughed.

"Why? Are the designs so bad?"

"No... They are five year old designs, which we had already launched."

"No need to send him in. You know what you have to do."

"I get it!" Alok stood up from his earlier position and exited his cabin.

Advay stood up from his seat and looked around his office from the glass walls of his cabin. Chandni was rushing here and there collecting papers putting them in file. She is the head designer of the upcoming fashion show. Suddenly Advay's phone rang making him divert his attention from 'Her'. He attended the call and slowly got engrossed in work with it.