All things go

Toni

Me and khia left shakyla's apartment at about 10 . Khia walked to the front of the building then started back to her apartment . When I got to my building I shut the door and went and got ready for bed . As soon as I laid down I heard gunshots . I swear I hate this place sometimes .

Khia

I walked Toni to the front of the building then jogged up the stairs to my apartment . On the way up I dropped my keys and they slipped through the hole in the steps .

"Shit " I mumbled . I went all the way back down the stairs too look for my keys . When I got to the bottom I couldn't see a thing . I continued to look for a few minutes . After five minutes of searching I decides that I'd just go back upstairs and make someone inside open the door . I'd get yelled at but i didn't care .

As I turned to for upstairs I heard feet . I turned around to see someone charging towards me . I turned around and to see where he was going . then I heard tires screeching .

I turned around I'm time to see flashes coming out of the window of a car .

I was frozen . I Smelled The Melting Of My Skin . I felt searing hot pains in my neck and stomach . I fell instantly . I just got shot .

I couldn't speak because of the thick hot blood that poured through the hole in my neck . I Knew I Was Dying . I felt myself becoming weak . The din building light began to get dimmer . This isn't right . It's not my Time. I begged god for forgiveness as my eye lids slowly closed .... i hope everyone knows I love them . . .