Torn ❤

"I'm so sorry you gotta go through this Toni . and even though I been fucking up imma try my best to do better because I love you a d you deserve better." - will

Rico POV

I jumped in the car speed fast away from shakyla's house . see this why ion fuck with these young kids. Shakyla really was dirty as hell to say some like that .

but then again I was wrong for waiting so long to check on her . to be honest I was just chilling with my old girl but we didn't do much . so shakyla can't be mad when she find out . Whatever .

Shakyla

After rico left I picked up my phone to call Marquis . I needed somebody and I wasn't about to wait on rico .

Marquis POV

I'd made it around the corner from shakyla's house when my phone rang.

"Hello ?" I said swiping the answer button.

"Marquis are you far away? " I heard shakyla's voice crept through the phone.

"Nah shawt I'm Around the corner" I replied turning the car around knowing what was next .

"can you come back" shakyla said in a shaky voice.

"Yea I'm on the way I said hanging up making my way back over there .

it took no time getting there and when I did I hopped out and locked my car getting ready to go in . When I turned the door job shakyla attacked me with kisses . I tried pushing her off but I failed . she climbed up me and wrapped her legs around my waist .

"To My room" She demanded. I obeyed . I sat her on the bed and pried her off me . She looked at me all confused . This ain't what she wanna do , I swear it ain't .

"Shakyla you don't want this." I spoke .

"Yes I do" She said getting on me again .

I sighed and took her off my lap sitting her back on the bed .

"No you don't. You just hurt and trying to do anything to forget it . This ain't the right thing to do" I preached . It went in one ear and right out the other because Shaka continued kissing me .

"Marquis just ..... please" She begged sitting in my lap . Shit that's all it took . She wasn't finna just throw the pussy and ya boy wasn't gone catch it . so you know what I did ... I tried to catch the opportunity.

Shakyla

I practically begged Marquis . He finally gave In and flipped me over on my back kissing my neck softly . Good lord It was driving me crazy . he started to Remove My shirt while still kissing me . I leaned up so he could get it off easier .

He threw my shirt across the room and began leaving hickies down my body when my phone rang . I ignored it and so did marquis . He kept trailing down my stomach then my phone rang again .

" Oh my fucking Damn shit gosh" I sighed reaching for my phone while marquis laughed at my choice of words .

"Hello!" I barked into the phone not even checking to see who it was .

"I would appreciate if you wouldn't be so rude." My mom said lowly through the phone .

"Whatever what do you want ?" I asked getting aggravated.

"I'm going on a business trip I assume you have money I'll be back sometime in the next week or too. be good" She said hanging up . See this is exactly why I hate her . She never cares . She didn't even ask of I was okay . I'm sure she knows about what happened to Khia . Whatever tho I wasn't expecting her to care . I sat my phone down and turned to marquis .