Brighter days ❤

Shakyla

Today is the day before Khia's funeral and I'm absolutely terrified . I don't know how I'm gonna feel Or what I'm gonna do . I just hope I don't cause a scene at her funeral .

I looked over at Toni who was scrolling her phone .

"Why you staring?" She asked never looking up .

"No reason ." I said . I got up off the sofa to go to the kitchen to get a water bottle and came back . Someone was knocking in the door so I got up to answer . Damn somebody always knocking. I opened the door and Tati skipped right in .

"What the hell?" I said looking at her crazy as she sat down across from Toni smirking . This bitch crazy .

"Who the hell gave you permission to skip yo happy ass in my house." I said just staring . She bold as hell .

"Calm down tiger I just came to talk . and this is not your house it's your moms." She said .

"Bitch I will kill you ." I said charging towards her . Toni grabbed my waist and slung me in the chair .

"Let's hear what she gotta say. " Toni said turning to me and sitting down .

"With all due respect Toni I'm sorry and what I said was disrespectful and childish . Everything I did was childish . Well everything except for what happened with khia .... she got what she deserved.  but I simply came to rekindle our friendship." She said .

The only thing that stood out was the khia part.  The words played back in my head. She got what she deserved. I flew across the coffee table faster than light . Pounding her head and face .

"Bitch . you ... getting .... What .... you .... deserve !" I screamed with tears flying everywhere.

Toni got up and pulled me off her .

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled at Toni . Toni flung me across the room . She turned back to Tati & looked in her face . She came out of nowhere & Started stomping Tati . blood was flying all over Toni's white air forces . I ran over and grabbed Toni .

"No don't kill her. " I said crying . Blood was everywhere.  I was lowkey scared she was dead . Toni stepped back and I leaned down and picked Tati up . I felt so bad .

"are you okay?" I said with teary eyes .

"Fuck you bitch." she said spitting her blood on me . Fuck this . no mercy. I grabbed her by her weave and pulled her to the door . Before rolling her out the door I punched her stupid ass 1 more time .

Toni

Shakyla rolled Tati out the door & slammed it . Shawt had done lost her damn mind thinking she was finna say some bout khia and not get her ass beat . Shakyla looked at me & walked off to wash her hand .

"Do you have something to wear tomorrow? " She asked .

"Nah. Ion got too much black." I said .

"Come on then. " She said walking towards her room . She went in her closet and came out with a handful of black dresses , all with brand new tags .

"What am I supposed to do with these ?" I asked as she sat them beside me .

"pick one duh." she said . I went through the pile and picked 3 that I liked then went to the bathroom to try them on .

The first one is a basic Gucci dress . it isn't to grown or sexy . It's black with a gold belt around the middle . I stepped out of the bathroom and Shakyla clapped .