Deja Vu

Toni

I stood by Wills car just watching him hug & kiss on some female. I guess he'd realized the time because he let her go and began walking towards the car. When he'd made it to the car he leaned in to kiss me . Wtf. I dodged him & got in the car. He looked confused as hell but didn't say anything. The ride back to his house was silent. I wasn't say nun at all .

"You hungry?" Will asked going towards restaurants & shops. I sat silently. He was gone have to figure it out cause ain saying a damn thing .

"Toniiiiiii ." He said waving his hand in my face trying to get my attention . I looked at him in the most deadliest way . If looks could kill he'd be dead.

"Damn what I do ?" He asked trying to act confused. I laughed at how innocent he's acting . Nigga here just gonna act like he wasn't just hugged up . Okay cool. After laughing in his face I went back to looking out of the window. I felt Will's hand rubbing slowly up my thigh .

"Don't fucking touch me." I screamed smacking his hand away . "And yes I'm fucking hungry and I want Steak and shake! & after I get steak and shake you can take me home and never talk to me again!" I continued yellin' . No Matter how mad I was I wasn't bout to turn down no food.

"Calm all that shit down . what the fuck wrong witcha." Will said turning into steak & shake . I just laughed and shook my head .

"What the hell is so funny Toni ?" Will asked . It was taking everything in me not to go off because he just acting like everything wop and didn't nun happen . This shit ain't sweet nigga .

"Man you tripping ." He said . I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh I'm tripping but wasn't you just kissing some bitch all in my face ? O okay Will . Then gone have the nerve to come up in my face like you didn't do the shit ." I said . Will didn't say anything . He just ordered my food & payed for it .

"So now you can't talk nigga? You been talking the whole ride so talk now." I said crossing my arms and sitting back .

"Ain't shit to talk about. You saw what you saw." He said in a 'It's whatever' tone causing me to sarcastically laugh again .

" I saw what I saw huh ? Okay Nigga Now when yo dumb ass 'See what you see' dont say shit to me. Because I'm bout to pull a few you moves on you . " I said flipping my hair over my shoulders.

"Toni ain't nobody playing with your ass try me if you want to." He said glancing over at me .

"And I will . Why do you feel it's fair for you to do it & hurt me but I can't do it to you ." I asked . He didn't say anything .

"Whatever just take me home." I sighed .

"Don't you see me going to my house." He asked .

"No my home . In Dogwood Heights." I said .

"What you needa go over there for ?" Will asked . Turning in the direction of Dogwood Heights.

"I have a hair appointment with Charlamique." I said playing with my hair .

Will

My heart damn near stopped When Toni said she got a appointment with Charlamique. I can't ever get away with shit . I said a prayer to god and hope he get me through this cause ion wanna lose Toni .

"Why she gotta do ya hair?" I asked .

"Cause she's like the best hair girl I know & plus we grew up together she's like my sister kind of." Toni explained . Sister my ass .