IDGAF ❤

**song in MM**listen to that shit**

Toni

I swear on everything I'm done with Will .

& Tati can catch a another 1 . But imma be classy about it . After the lil fight me & khia tried to talk to shakyla but she wouldn't say nun . Marquis ain't shit for fighting rico . I know it was some petty.

But class flew by quick & so did the next 6 classes . Before I knew it I was time to go . Thank the Lord . I met with shakyla and khia outside the school . When we were walking to the buses we saw rico . We walked over to him .

"Yall need a ride" he asked .

"Yea. Get in yall" shakyla said getting in the car and we left the parking lot . Shakyla grabbed the aux cord & turned on IDGAF by jacquees. (Song in MM. That's bae yall lls)

"Your boyfriend ain't shit . He be lying . Your boyfriend ain't shit . Leaving you crying" I sang along .

"He got his ass beat at the club the other nightttt" Rico sang . We all laughed cause he was lowkey slick dissing marquis .

"& ion give a fuck" khia sang .

"That nigga so lame . He be fucking with yo bestfriend . Ian no snitch naw . Shouldn't trust that bitch" Shakyla sang turning around to me . She was being funny about Tati .

"Cause i dont give a fuck nomo. Cause I want you & he can't treat you see. He don't need you I don't give a fuck no more he don't need you he can't treat you righttt . Lemme put this pimping in ya life ohhhhhhhh" we all sang together until Shakyla turned it down .

"Don't yall like how that song just preached our lives right now?" She asked as we were pulling up to her building .

"Yasss hunnie I thought I was the only one thinking that" I said getting out . Shakyla & rico talked for a lil bit then she got out & unlocked her door . When we were settle in her house I asked what happened earlier .

Shakyla

"So what happened today " Toni asked .

"Okay so listen carefully" i said telling the whole story. 

"Rico & I were walking hand in hand while he was taking me to my first class when someone bumped me so hard I fell . As i was falling I heard something .

"Dumb thot" the boy said as I hit the floor . He turned around laughing.  Marquis.  I shouldve known he so petty. 

"Ayee watch where the fuck you going" Rico said angrily .

"Oooh my bad Ian mean to hit yo Lil hoe" marquis said laughing .

" chill on that she not a hoe" Rico warned .

"Bet . She a hoe and I know because she was my hoe.  hope yeen been kissing her fam" marquis laughed . Wait this nigga tryna say I give head. 

"Marquis stfu with the lies. You know Ian never gave you or anybody else head . If anything you I was the one sitting in yo face" I said . He just stood looking stupid . He knows I'm right . Rico started laughing .

"You think some shit funny ?" Marquis asked. 

"What you gone do if I do ?" Rico said . In a flash marquis pieced rico right in the nose & broke it . Rico grabbed marquis and slammed him and started throwing fast hits at marquis . A crowd circles us and all you had was niggas yelling .

"WORLDSTAR" I heard . People at this school so ratchet. then security broke up the fight. After the fight cleared I went to my class right across the hall and sat down ." **flashback ends**

"Damnnn, so who won?" Khia asked . She so black .

"Nigga I don't know I could barely see" I said .

"How bitch how? You was right there" Toni said .

"Whatever I was out of it for a minute" I said . And I was I could barely focus on the fight . I was shocked .

"Soooo yall got some homework or nah" khia asked.

"Nah " me & Toni said .

"Me either" she said . So we just chilled for the rest of the day . It was bout 10 when Toni and khia decided it was time to go home . After they left I went right to sleep .

"Pow" I jumped out my sleep "Pow , Pow Pow" gun shots . Nothing out of the ordinary . Gunshots were heard almost everynight in Dogwood Heights.  I looked at the clock to see that I'd only been sleep 8 minutes . Damn . I rolled over and went back to sleep .