No matter what ✊

Marquis

I woke up and Turned over to face Shakyla sleeping. Damn she's so beautiful. I stopped staring at her and pulled the sheets back on my side of the bed . The cold air hit me hard as shit. I looked down and realize I was butt ass naked. Damn . Shiddd all I remember was taking Shakyla to dinner then coming home & her calling me daddy . That's it. everything else is a blur.

I ran over to my dresser drawer and pulled out some basketball short . I guess imma free ball today . Today I had nothing to do so I'm just gonna chill with my lady & help her do the baby's room I guess . I went to the living room and sat on the couch answering my ringing phone . It was Will calling .

"Yo." I said answering.

"Aye I need you to meet me at the warehouse, some lil nigga done stole some." Will said .

"Whatchu mean ? one of our lil niggas?" I asked putting on some Nike slides that were by the couch. I walked upstairs to get a Tshirt.

"Yes one of our lil niggas. I got em all down here we waiting on you now . " Will said .

"Damn nigga here I come ." I sighed pulling my Tshirt over my head and ending the call . I looked over at Shakyla who was still sleep . I planned to go handle this and be back before she woke up.

I tip toed out of the room and downstairs out the door to my car . I Crunk it up and took the street way to our Distribution Warehouse . To be young boys we was moving major work . We had more than majority of Atlanta on lock and we not even 20 .

I pulled into the warehouse and got my gun out of the glove compartment tucking it into my shorts. The cold metal damn near scared me . Damn I forgot about my boxers. Whatever it'll be alright . I got out of the car and walked through the back door of the large busy warehouse .

"Damn somebody ain't put on they panties today." Will said as I approached the group.

"shut yo gay ass up why you watching my dick for anyways. But forget all that . Which one of yall niggas stealing?" I asked looking around at all of my young trappers . Everybody was silent .

"How much of what is missing ?" I asked Will .

"Bout 20 pounds of green & 9 bricks." Will said .

"Yall niggas stole 10 pounds & 9 bricks?" I asked. "Look whoever did it need to come clean cause I will find out." Everybody stayed silent.

"When was it stolen ? and from what Room ?" I Asked because we have several storage rooms .

"room B" Will said .

"Okay." I said walking off until I heard multiple footsteps . "Uh uh where yall niggas going nobody told yall to move ." Everybody moved back . I walked into my office upstairs and pulled the tape on Room B from the previous day . Nobody knew about the surveillance except me and will .

I got the tape and walked back downstairs with the group. I walked over to the corner and got the rolling Tv with a tape player on it . I popped in the tape and grabbed the remote slightly skimming . I stopped when I saw some one enter the room . I let it play to regular speed .

The boy on the television was Jalen . My youngest trapper . He was doing inventory . He did everything right and left the Room. Moments later Another one of young trappers JuJu Walked in . he kept watching his surrounding like he was sneaking . Soon enough the video showed him picking up the loads of drugs and taking them out of the door . I turned of the tv and turned around to face everyone .

"everybody saw that ?" I asked .

"yes." The group said together .

"who was it ?" I asked the young boys.