Tati's Revenge ❤

I woke up still mad about that shit that happened last night . Bitch gone try to fight me cause I stepped on her sport blue 6's. I said I  was sorry but the bitch gone take it far and say "don't be sorry hoe be careful" so I carefully took my cup of dirty sprite & poured on her . Then she hit me & after that I was on her ass .

Ian the type to fight but when somebody disrespect me I have to beat ass . I had a few scratches on my face but other than that I was wop .

I got up & walked down the hall . I been living in Dogwood Heights with my grandma since my mama and daddy died when I was 2 . He killed her & my uncle killed him . So I was left with my grandma Elise . She's nice & really doesn't care . She stays in the house all day and would give me anything I ask for .

When I got to the bathroom I brushed my teeth & looked in the mirror seeing Elise right behind me .

"Scratches in ya face I see, I told you about that fight baby . It's gone get you in a world of trouble" she said shaking . I rolled my eyes I don't need this right now .

"But not defending myself will get me killed" I shot back . She shook her head .

"Whatever hannie did you win ?" She asked . Nosey ass .

"Yes Nana I won . But I need some money . I gotta go somewhere ." I said sticking out my hand with doggy eyes . She sighed & went in her pocket digging out 3 fresh blue hundred dollar bills .

"Thanks nana" I said kissing her cheek skipping back to my room . I checked my phone & saw that it was 12:39 in the afternoon . Damn I over slept for real. I got up to find something to wear . I ended up getting some yoga pants and a sports bra & some roshe runs . No point in getting cute might have to be a hoe ass on sight today . I put on a little foundation in the mirror .

After peeping myself in the body mirror I decided I was decent enough to go outside . But not before taking a quick lil selfie for snapchat . (mmpicture)

I walked outside & saw the usual . . . Badass kids running around doing whatever . Niggas selling drugs . Junkies . The rich dope boys . Every day shit .

I walked down to building A to see khia . I knocked on her door then opened it walked in . I heard somebody in the kitchen & saw khia's daddy cooking something . Wow . Shocker he's never home .

"Hey Mr . Carter " I said . He looked up & didn't say anything .

"Whatever pussy nigga" I said walking by to her room . When I opened the door she was asleep . I walked over & shook her .

"Get up . We gotta go do some" I told her . She sat up . We were about to get this bitch .