❤The Unbelievable

Will

I woke up hearing loud ass crazy noises. I look over to the other side of the bed noticing Toni was no longer in bed. I got up and followed the sounds and ended up at the bathroom door.  The sounds had stopped and all I could hear was heavy breathing. 

I pushed open the bathroom door and saw Toni on her knees face down in the toilet throwing up what looked like everything in her. eww. I walked behind her and rubbed & patted her back until she was done. 

"You okay?" I asked her. She flushed the toilet and turned around looking at me silently.

"i think I'm pregnant." She said almost crying.  I know cause I did it on purpose. I was lowkey happy asf but ain want her to know that so I played it off. 

"Damn." I said trying to be nonchalant.

"I know." She cried.  "I'm going to abort it" Oh hell nah . She crazy as fuck if she think she finna abort my kid.

"No fuck you not." I protested. " You making it seem like it's just horrible. You carrying my child Toni that's a blessing."

"Why do I feel like you did this on purpose? " She sighed. Cause I did ....

"On purpose? do you know how stupid that sound?" I asked. 

"Whatever I don't care how stupid it sounds I'm not keeping this baby.  I Can't keep this baby." She said.

"Yes fuck you can. You don't have a choice." I said .

" Since when did you tell me what the fuck I cannot do . Your 18 Will I'm 15 . I'm not ready for a baby . I'm only in the 9th grade. You don't have to miss school being pregnant . I do . You don't get laughed at because you're pregnant.  I do . & last but not least . You don't carry a kid . I DO . so that gives me all the right to abort it . it's my decision. " She yelled .

"Look Toni this bullshit you talking is irrelevant I don't care if you ain't ready for a  kid, you better get yourself ready.  Cause you not aborting my fucking child so stop talking about doing it. " I yelled back getting impatient. 

"I'll do whatever I please." she said getting up and walking past me.  Before she could make it out the door I had grabbed her collar and jacked her up .

"Will St-"

"Shut yo ass the fuck up . You not about to kill my kid . Do that dumb shit if you want to and see what the fuck gone happen to your ass. Don't fucking play with me Toni." I said calmly but seriously. I let go of her collar when she started crying . oh shit .

"Toni I'm sorry. " I sighed kissing all over her face. 

"You don't understand that my life is over.  I have 4 years in highschool, you're almost done. " She cried .

"It's okay we gone do it together. " I said holding her hands and wiping get face.

"okay?" I asked.

"okay." She said sliding off the wall and walking by me .

Toni

I don't know what's wrong with Will or why he even wants me to keep it. It's my decision though & I will make up my mind .... soon.

I walked out of the bathroom and got my phone out of my room . I shot shakyla a quick text .

**messages**

Me : Shakylaaaa !

Shakyla❤: damn no Goodmorning ? fuck you too . but what ?

Me: It's important I need you to come over here.