Setback

Shakyla

I stood shocked . I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Toni & Will looking confused and Shocked .

"I thought you was a virgin." Will said confused as hell . I just looked down at my feet & played with my hands.

"it was 1 time. " I mumbled .

"1 time with who ?" Toni asked .

"It's was a accident." I kept mumbling .

"So you telling me you got the dick on accident? how bitch how? Wasn't no damn accident. But who was it Shakyla?" She asked.

"Who you think?" I asked . duh bitch . she knew who .

"who shakyla." She asked again. 

"You know who bitch damn . Quit asking." I yelled .

"Damn ain't this tragic. Why you didn't tell me suh?" Toni asked.

"It was 1 time like month ago . we was lit as fuck & I didn't know what I was doing." I Explained. 

"Damn." Will mumbled pulling out his phone.

"Uh uh bitch you not telling him I am." I said snatching his phone from him.

"Now let's go." I said walking towards the door.

"Wait bih lemme put on some clothes." Toni said . She ran into her room shutting the door .

Toni

I ran in my room and found a pair of brand new acid wash high waist jeans . Might as well wear them all while my stomach is still flat. I got a basic navy blue Tshirt and some gold Nike harrache tennis shoes . I was good to go . I filled in my eyebrows in the mirror and then I was done . I walked back into the hall with Shakyla and Will .

"Oh shit la'bih done went and got cute on us. yassss." Will said tryna sound like us.

" Gay." I said laughing .

"O . " He said grabbing my butt and kissing me.

"can we go please." Shakyla said rolling her eyes . Rude ass bitch . I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door with them following me .

Will

Ian really wanna take these girls over to Marquis house cause that's bro and ion wanna be a part of this . But I kinda gotta stay on Toni's good side which includes staying on Shakyla's good side. I pulled up at bro house and Toni reached over and honked the horn.

Soon enough the bitch that Marquis fucking with appeared in the screen door . Damn . this finna be Badddd. I just put my head down as Shakyla and Toni got out the car.

Shakyla

Marquis new chick stood in the screen door mugging me as I walked towards the door.  when I got to the door I opened it and brushed her while walking by . when I walked it marquis was sitting on his sofa watching tv . He jumped when he saw me.

"What the fuck shakyla?" He asked looking confused from me to Toni .

"Suprise mother fucker." I smiled .

"Yo shakyla why tf you here? ian gotta deal with you no more don't you see my new girl right there ?" He said referring to the chick standing by the door .

"That's right baby." The girl said.

"Bitch shut yo ugly ass up before you get 2 pieced." I said turning to the girl.

"What the fuck shakyla don't talk to her like that." Marquis said defending her .

"Right." She said speaking again.