The Catch up ❤

Toni

I woke up crying . I had a nightmare about khia . I dreamt that she'd gotten shot again . I dreamt about how I held her lifeless bloody body . I missed her a lot .

I got up to go wash up but something stopped me . I lowkey got scared then I remembered that will had stayed the night . I grabbed his hand and took it from around my waist careful not to wake him . I walked to the bathroom in my room and cleaned myself up .

I put on some clothes and grabbed my mailbox key glancing at will who was still sleeping . this nigga . I walked out the door and headed towards the mailbox stand .

When I was approaching the mailbox stand I saw a familiar body . The girl turned to the side to get her mail so I got a good look . I couldn't even believe my eyes . I was looking at Khia . I knew it was her because she had on some of the stuff we got from the mall .

I charged full speed at her almost tackling her attacking her with hugs and kisses . I cried and cried as she hugged me back .

"I missed you . what the hell happened." I cried . She cried too .

When she stopped crying I looked up in her eyes and noticed something different . hazel eyes . Khia's eyes were brown . The longer I looked I realized that the person I was hugging wasn't khia, but her younger sister Khianna . I cried even more when I realized it wasn't her .

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to trick you." Khianna cried . I got up and wiped my face with the back of my hand .

"No its okay I'm sorry . You just look so much like her. I didn't mean to." I cried again . We hugged for a long time before she spoke .

" The funeral is Saturday." she said looking down .

"Okay . " I said struggling to speak . "I'm gotta go I'll talk to you later Khianna ." I said leaving without getting a response or my mail .

I walked in to my house and saw Will sitting on the sofa . He looked at me and stared.

"Why the fuck you staring?" I yelled .

"Why the fuck you crying?" He yelled back.

" Look I'm not even gonna start with you today bye will." I said waving him off going to look for my mom in her room . She was gone . When I came back will was still sitting In the same spot like he didn't hear anything I said .

"excuse me . I said bye . meaning leave . adios ." I said getting near him .

"Look Toni ion know what yo problem is but you need to get on with all that shit .

"get on with what shit ? this is my house " I said mugging his head .

"Toni chill putting ya hands on me and shit" he said calmly .

"Don't tell me what to do." I said smacking him in the face .

"man I'm finna leave" Will said getting up mad . No he wasn't just about to leave me when he knows I need him .

"You not going anywhere." I yelled punching his back several times as hard as I could .

"Gone somewhere Toni" he said turning around still calm . I smacked him hard as hell then I felt a burn across my face sending me to the ground . I held my face as tears pored down . he hit me .

Will POV

Toni fell to the ground holding her face . It wasn't my fault I told her to stop several times . she kept trying me . but I swear I didn't mean to hurt her . She laid there holding her face . I kneeled and picked her up bridal style kissing her wet face .