The mixup

Khia

I don't know what the hell was wrong with tati or what's going through her mind . But Ian asking questions . We like Marley & Mike . If she fight I fight so I just got up and put on my clothes .

I just put on something basic . Wasn't tryna kill em or nun . Just put on a American Vintage shirt & some Jean shorts with my bred 11's. When I was done I walked out & saw tati sitting on the couch .

"Aight let's roll" I said . Tati stopped texting & stood up . We walked outside .

"Lemme take your picture bitch you cute" Tati said taking out her iPhone C . I posed & smiled as she snapped the picture .

"Done ?" I asked .

"Yea just sent it" she said . My phone vibrated & I saved the picture  .

"Thanks. So what we doing today ." I asked curiously  .

"I saw on twitter that that bitch from lastnight was coming over here to sharlamique house to get some box braids" I said checking my nails . Sharlamique was the local hairstylist  . She lived in building E .

"So what that gotta do with us ?" I asked still confused. 

"We going to go fight her . Well I'm going to fight her . You just coming for backup" she said like it was nothing . Everyone knows Ian a fighter . I'm the chill one . This ain't me . But if my suh fight I'm fighting with her . Gotta do what you gotta do .

We headed towards Building E & seemed to be just on time .the girl from the party was getting out a busted up Honda making her way towards the building with weave in her hand .

"Tati be cool just----" before I could finish tati had ran up on the girl swinging . The girl fell & screamed . She finally started swinging

back . I tried to get close to the but they were rolling .the girl kicked Tati & Tati ended up on bottom she was loosing bad by now & I would've helped but she kept screaming .

"Don't jump in . I got this" Tati yelled taking pounds to the face . By now they were fighting on the stoop . Tati was looking at a near by glass bottle . Noooo . I made it to tati just in time to hit the girl off her and snatch the bottle from her hand . She was going to break this bottle on this girls head . I was struggling to hold tati to the ground . She was furious . Tears were streaming down her face.  I looked at the other girl noticing she was still here .

"Leave bitch damn . Why tf you still here yelled . The girl gathered her scattered weave packs & got back in her car . When she was gone I let tati up . As soon as I let her up she was in my face.

"You so fucking dumb khia why tf would you break it up! I was so close to having her" she screamed .

"I'm dumb ?! Bitch your stupid ass was finna throw your life away because of some petty shit . That bottle could've killed her ,dumb ass. I just saved you but you too fucking stupid to see it " I yelled in her face .

"Dumb? Ha wow" she laughed sarcastically & walked away .

I was so mad I didn't even care . I just kept her from making the biggest mistake of her life.  I walked to my building . I saw shakyla getting out a car . I walked a lil closer realizing who's car it was . Rico . Damn we all knew they'd be together I don't know why she bluffed .

"Oooooh bitch I see you " I yelled . She turned to see who I was then laughed . Then she turned around & said something else to rico before shutting the door . She walked towards me meeting me .

"So you wasn't gone tell me you was messing with rico ?" I said trying to sound mad .

"Tell you about what . We just started talking today" she said blushing .

"It's all in ya face bitch . Somebody got dicked down today" I said trying not to laugh .

"Nah shawty I'm only 15 Ian ready for all that ." She said .

"Mhmmmmmm but what you doing at my building?" I asked .

"I was coming to see you anyways so I asked rico to drop me off" she said . "Why you red . What's wrong?" She asked as I unlocked the door . We sat down & I told her the whole story of what happened with Tati .

"Damnnn " she said shaking her head . "So she mad cause you stopped her from killing the girl"

"Oh my fucking gosh . At least somebody understand . " I said relieved .

"Wow" she said .

"Enough of that though . Have you talked to Toni ?" I asked .

"Nah. I'm finna call her up now" she said pulling out her galaxy . 

About 15 minutes later Toni walked in & sat down .

"Wasssup bitches" Toni said .

"Nun much just gotta tell you about Tati" shakyla said . Then she told Toni the whole story .

"Damn well she should be walking in any minute now " said Toni. 

" Why you say that " I asked .

"Cause when you called me I told her we were meeting . Ian know she didn't know" Toni said . On cute tati walked in& sat down . She looked all around the room before speaking .

"So yall wasn't gone tell me yall was meeting ? Cause yall look suprised" Tati said . She had gotten bold over night .

"Actually we w---" I began .

"Nobody asked you" Tati barked cutting me off .

"Aye why you going off on Khia she ain't do shit but try to help you " Toni said .

"Oh so yall switching up now ? Yall gone blame this on me ?" Tati said . She was getting out of control . Nobody was switching on her she was just wrong .

"Imma sit over her sipping my tea & minding my business" shakyla said . We ignored her .

"Tf you mean Toni yall ganging up ." She tells standing up .

"Nobody ganging up you was just wrong and you getting out of control" Toni said.  Khia agreed nodding her head .

"Out of control ? Oh aight ion need yall fake bitches anyways " Tati said still standing .

"Okay, fine tati I'm not about to kiss your ass bye" Toni said .

"But your nigga Will do." She said with a smirk .

Toni

Hold on . . . Is this bitch talking about my Will ? like my nigga Will ? Nah can't be . . .

I stood in shock .

"Yes your nigga will" she said still smirking . At that moment I knew she was seriously talking about my Will . A fire burned through me and the next thing I know is I had hit Tati in the nose . I guess I broke it cause blood was on the coffee table.

Shakyla

Shit I was just sitting there then I heard "some some some" then I hear "Will" I looked up just in time to see Toni pop Tati dead in the nose . I heard a loud crack then Tati fell leaking blood .

"You fake bitch!" Toni yelled . She was crying & I could tell she was hurt.  I was in shock myself . How could Tati do Toni like that . All the years we been close . I was getting mad myself .

"Ha yo nigga like it ." Tati said laughing .

"Tati leave now" I said holding Toni back . She got up smiling with a bloody face all the way to the door . When she was gone Toni fell to the floor . She cried for a long time .

Toni

I can't believe this . I feel sick . I gave Will a year of my life & everything . He goes and does this with Tati.  My heart was completely broken . I trusted both of them . I don't know how to feel ... I wonder about everyone . Are shakyla and khia doing the same thing? I can't trust anybody right now . I cried & cried on the floor until i fell asleep .