Lovely Lies

Tati

"Damn bitches could yall move ?" I asked my new friends charlamique and koria while we stood in the hall seeing who made the cheerleading team . When they got to the list on the wall they quickly turned around looking disappointed. I made my way through the crowd and read the list . I turned around with the biggest grin .

"What you cheesing for bitch ?" My friend Charlamique asked .

"Cause I made the team." I said still smiling. Charlamique's face had jealous written all over it

"I didn't try my best anyways." Charlamique lied while flipping her stiff weave over her shoulders. I just don't get her . She can do everybody's hair nicely but when it comes to hers she just packs gel and spritz on her weave. Jesus Deliver her please.

"Well that's obvious." I said . She just rolled her eyes as we made our way to the cafeteria for lunch . We walked in and sat our book bags in the booth we were going to sit in. We walk to the long line and walked straight to the front . Waiting is for peasants.

"Damn ma just gone cut everybody in line." I heard someone say . I turned around ready to cuss a nigga out until I saw that it was just Will.

My mood instantly changed. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and rested my weight on my left leg.

"Hey Will." I said trying to look cute . I guess it worked because he started licking his lips .

"Hey tati ." he said looking me up and down.

"What you doing later ?" I asked leaning in.

"Shit ... Damn ... Uhm Baby shopping." He fumbled with his words. But when he said Baby shopping His eyes got big. I guess he wasn't supposed to say that part .

"Hmm so she's pregnant I assume." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't be like that Tati . it was a accident you know you got my heart." He said . I believed every word. "But I can go baby shopping any other time what you tryna do after school ?" He asked .

"Nothing much." I said stepping closer to whisper in his ear. " just tryna chill." I said licking his earlobe. When I stepped back he was Smiling hard as fuck . I'm too good at this.

"So imma meet you at my car after school aight ma? Oh yea & don't tell nobody bout the baby." He said seriously .

"I won't I promise ." & with that he walked away. I looked at the line behind me seeing stale faces & mean mugs . I had held up the whole line.

"Damn My bad bitches." I said grabbing my salad and Sprite and walking to the booth where Charlamique & Koria were sitting .

"Bitch I saw you with Will ." Charlamique said stale facing me.

"So...." I knew Charlamique has a thing for Will but he doesn't for her . Everybody knows Charlamique is good for 2 things :
1. Slaying Hair
2. Slaying Head

"So bitch you need to stay away from my man." She went on . I just laughed .

" Okay fine . whatever you say." I said to make her shut up about it. I opened my food and began to eat while Charlamique Sat with her face in her phone angry . Dumb hoe.

"Guess what tho." I said .

"What?" Koria and Charlamique said together .

"Toni ass is pregnant that's why she haven't been here . " I said laughing .

"Bitch you lyingggg!" Koria said in disbelief.

"No I'm not will just told me ." I said & we all shook our heads . How could she be so stupid . But that's what she gets .