No Name Pt. 2

Will

I walked back into the nursery and asked the nurse for my baby's Paper work. I filled out all of her information and signed her birth certificate and stuff. I ended up naming her Kaliyah Ayana Tate.

I walked over to her incubator and opened the top Exposing her little soft body to the air. She moved a little bit indicating that she was woke . I leaned over into the incubator and kissed her soft cheek. Her dark brown hair was so curly and pretty. she was gonna be a heart breaker I could already tell.

"I love you Kaliyah Ayana. " I said running my finger over her soft skin . I closed her incubator very carefully and went back to the waiting room. I went back to doing her paper work.

After I was done with all of her paper work I decided that I'd go home and come back in the morning . We'll I'd go to a hotel . I took the elevator to the 1st floor and went to the parking deck and found my car.

*
*

I sat in the front seat of my car thinking. The sun was just about to come up . I'd been in here for hours . What seemed like days . It took a minute to realize what i did. I'd Brutally Murdered my life. The only person that was always there for me. I killed her . I felt even more guilty ever time I looked into that little girls face .

Knowing that she'd never have a mother or ever meet Her. She'd never have anybody to teach her . She'd never have anybody to show her the love that I didn't know how to show her. By ending Toni's life I ended a part of Kaliyah's life. She'd never forgive me if she knew . Shit I would never forgive myself . I can't live without Toni & I damn sure can't live with knowing that I'm the reason she's gone .

I reached into the glove compartment and got out my pistol. I raised the gun to my head and thought about everything I'd done in my life . All the Good all the bad . I knew I'd go to hell . But I'd say a prayer anyways.

"Have mercy on me, God, in your goodness
in your abundant compassion
blot out my offense.
Wash away all my guilt;
from my sin cleanse me.

For I know my offense;
my sin is always before me.
Against you alone have I sinned;
I have done such evil in your sight
That you are just in your sentence,
blameless when you condemn.
True, I was born guilty,
a sinner, even as my mother conceived me.
Still, you insist on sincerity of heart;
in my inmost being teach me wisdom.

Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure;
wash me, make me whiter than snow.
Let me hear sounds of joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Turn away your face from my sins;
blot out all my guilt.

A clean heart create for me, God;
renew in me a steadfast spirit.
Do not drive me from your presence,
nor take from me your holy spirit.
Restore my joy in your salvation;
sustain in me a willing spirit.

I will teach the wicked your ways,
that sinners may return to you.
Rescue me from death, God, my saving God,
that my tongue may praise your healing power.
Lord, open my lips;
my mouth will proclaim your praise.
For you do not desire sacrifice;
a burnt offering you would not accept.
My sacrifice, God, is a broken spirit;
God, do not spurn a broken, humbled heart. -Psalm 51:3-19" I prayed and took a deep breath and pulled the trigger .

Shakyla

I laid in the trunk trying to figure out a way to get away or get out . I couldn't think of anything . I was becoming hot and stuffy in the trunk . We'd been driving for at least a hour . within that time i played with my stomach . I figured out that if i tap my stomach the baby will tap or kick me back.