Chapter Fifteen

At some point in the middle of the night after falling asleep wrapped around each other, the boys both woke up to a sudden pain in their chests; Theodore rolling onto his stomach and holding a hand to his chest as Tristan flung up into a sitting position while doing the same. The pain lasted a few minutes before it faded away again leaving the two boys panting slightly at the aftermath before their eyes connected and they breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of one another.

"What was that pain?" Tristan asks as he settles back down onto the mattress, Theodore sits up and looks down at him.

"I have no idea, I'm sure we can figure it out tomorrow." Theodore answers with a small smirk as his eyes wander around the brunet's still naked body, stopping when they make eye contact again. The black of his pupils had taken over most of his eyes and Tristan felt his heart speed up; he could practically feel the desire running through the blond's veins as he leans over him to connect their lips. He stops him after one kiss to speak.

"Theodore, it's probably really late. We do have to get up to train in the morning." Tristan's words register but Theodore just grins.

"And we will, just let me love you." Tristan didn't need any more convincing when their lips met in a sweet yet passionate kiss, bringing life to their bodies as they press together tightly, Theodore's lips making their way down his chest and spent the next half an hour indulging in each other's sexual desires, now that they were more comfortable with it.

It was well passed midday the next day and Alissia was getting worried about the boys since they hadn't eaten in almost twenty four hours, after voicing her worries to Justin; the blond told her that he would go wake the two up. He didn't care if they were in the middle of anything, they needed to eat.

They didn't know that the two boys were still fast asleep from their late night activities and were still stark naked with a blanket just managing to cover his manhood as Theodore slept on his back and just covering his ass as Tristan was sleeping on his stomach; leaving their legs, chest and back visible in the dim light that came through the curtains over the window.

Without listening to the older woman's words about not doing it, the ice sorcerer makes his way to the door and knocked lightly before pushing the door open and seeing if they were awake; which they weren't. He gazed down at the two as they slept, taking in the obvious signs of their love making from the little red marks all over Tristan's back and Theodore's chest before taking a deep breath to yell at them.

"You two better wake up, there's soldiers waiting for you!" The older blonde shouts loudly making both boys flinch awake. Theodore peaks his eyes open to the see Justin at the open door.

"Why are you waking us so early? Go away," he growls out in his husky voice, sleep evident in his slurred words.

"Theodore it is well passed midday and you have both slept through your morning training, poor Ares has had to train everyone." Justin says, watching the raven haired man as he suddenly appears down the hall and he stops next to the blond to look into the room. Theodore groans and puts an arm over his eyes, not wanting to look at them but then remembering he's completely naked he sits up and rubs a hand down his face, looking at the brunette when he groans.

"We'll be out soon," the prince mumbles as he rolls onto his back exposing even more love bites on his chest, just managing to keep the blanket over his lower half as he does.

"You better be, there's some people here you both need to meet." Ares says bringing Theodore's attention to him, just noticing both men's eyes flicking up from where the blanket exposed the skin of his thigh up to his hip. He narrows his eyes at them and they both grin lightly.