Chapter 26

(This is not the last chapter so don't worry guys! It's the second to last chapter. Also THANK YOU FOR 7K READS!!! Like WHAT!! Thank you all so much! Now enjoy!)

"Guards get Technoblade out of here." Jschlatt quickly ordered. "You're allowed to harm him but don't kill him. I still need him for the future" The guards seemed hesitant to attack Technoblade at first but obeyed their boss's orders non less. They charged at him and used their overall outnumbering against him but it didn't work with Technoblade strategy. Technoblade would target one of them while defending himself from the rest until the one he was targeting was either incapable of fighting, or dead. You didn't want to kill anyone but you still felt the need to help him fight. You ran up behind a guard that was focused on Techno and wrapped your arm around his neck. You squeezed tighter and tighter until he passed out. You dropped him to the ground and looked around for someone else you could fight. Looking back towards Techno all the guards around him that were previously attacking him were on the ground. You watch as he looks around and eventually finds Zak and Darryl.

"Hey, you two, go get your backup or whatever you had. They will make this fight a lot easier for us." Techno said looking at the two. You saw them nod and grab a couple of guns off unconscious guards, before running out of the room. Then Techno walked up to Wilbur and handed him a sword. He did the same for Niki giving her an ax instead. He gave George a bow and some arrows and you a dagger and two grenades. Finally, he stood in front of Clay and reluctantly handed him a small sword.

"My, my, my. You really think some weak weapons can stop level 2 and 3 guards?" Jschlatt asked. "Well let me just sit back and enjoy the show." He said laughing sitting on his throne. You saw George aim his bow right at Jschlatt but a guard came out of nowhere and pushed him making him miss. "Awe sad you missed? Yeah, good luck hurting me with these guys here." Jschlatt laughed. You looked at the new guards in the room each of them with purplish swords. They had guns on their belts as well but they seemed unwilling to use them for some reason.

You had 2 long-range weapons, the grenades, and one close range, the dagger. You could use the grenades now but the shrapnel could bounce back and hit your friends. The dagger you had was good, but useless in a sword fight because you couldn't get close enough to them without them hitting you first. Then you looked to your side and saw a sword from a guard. It was usable. You picked it up and almost instantly a guard started to attack you.

You twisted your sword to the side to defend yourself from them. They swung it around again almost hitting your side. You jumped back and swung your sword down onto their arm. It would have cut it but their armor deflected the hit. With their freehand, they pushed you down aiming to strike again. Before they could, Wilbur jumped in and cut their side deep. Instantly the person clutched their side and looked at the blood. While they did that you stood back up and punched them in the face knocking them down.

"Thanks, Wilbur." You said looking at the knocked out guard.

"No problem." He responded quickly. You ran back into the chaos after hearing Wilbur's response to see Techno surrounded by guards. You ran in to help him but Clay got there first. You watched as he got some of the guards off of Techno and fought them away. You then saw an arrow shoot right through another guy's head. You turned around and saw George with his bow in hand getting another arrow out. You got your dagger out and stabbed someone in the back a couple of times making them fall to the ground.

Looking around you see the last guards and Jschlatts expression fall. You face him with an enraged look not breaking eye contact. He looks around and grabs his head as if it's sore from being hungover.

"You weren't supposed to do that. You were supposed to lose..." Jschlatt said slowly. "You don't deserve to win. I have been planning this for YEARS." He now says shouting. "Quackity? Quackity you little sh*t where are you!?!" You wait for a moment but no one walks through the door or any of them for that matter. "So I am truly alone now. I guess this is the end..." He says sighing, "for you."