Chapter 21

(We're nearing the end here but the last chapters will be longer like this one is 2200 words. Enjoy!) (P.S. sorry that this took an extra day to come out.) (P.P.S yall are amazing ;-;)

After noticing that you were up the guards dragged you out into the hallways. You felt that this time their grips on your wrist were tighter and the guards were walking in almost a perfect formation. You noticed little things now like how each guard had a small number 5 or 6 on their vest. Or how that each of the shoes had laces that had been laced 8 times. Each step that you took you felt a heavy feeling in your chest grow more. Of course, you were nervous, but it wasn't the same as being nervous for a test or a play. This was a feeling of pure dread. Dread of what awaited you in the future and what the last test would bring.

You were in the back of the group this time so you would be the last to enter a room. You went sure why but the guards were insistent that you were lined up in a specific order. As you were walking you felt the lockpick move around in the side of your shoe. You thought it would be a good place to put the lockpick because no one would notice it, but it was just causing you discomfort. You looked ahead trying to ignore it. You didn't want to be suspicious in front of the guards especially with how much more serious they were acting. Who knows what they might do if they find out you have it.

Looking ahead at the front of the line you saw Zak get pushed into a room. The room had a cyan colored door which was quite a contrast to the rest of the hallways. However, instead of joining Zak, the line just kept walking forwards leaving him behind. Sh*t did he get caught?! Do they know that he works for another group!? You tried to keep calm and not think of those bad situations. They would only worry you and bring suspicion to yourself. Everything would be fine you just had to wait.

Soon after a couple of turns, Niki was shoved into a room with a pastel pink door locking it behind her. Again the guards kept walking now leaving Niki behind in the room. This continued slowly making your group smaller and smaller. Darryl was shoved into a red and black door. Emma was shoved into a light purple door. Techno was shoved into a pink and red door. Clay was pushed into a bright green one. Wilbur was shoved into a yellow one and George into a blue one leaving you alone. Alone with the guards walking through the halls. Right, then left, then right again. Finally, you stopped at a black door that seemed to absorb any light that touched it. The door was opened and you were elbowed inside and the door was slammed behind you.

The room was pitch black with no light leaking in. You weren't particularly afraid of the dark so you were confused why this would be your greatest fear. You tried to think what your fear would be but you couldn't find anything that would be your greatest fear.

Through a speaker, you could not see the voice that spoke startling you at first. The voice that spoke was not the robotic female one you had grown to know, but a male one. A voice that sounded like it belonged to a greedy and crazy man. But it made science because no normal person would be in charge of this thing.

"Welcome one and all to the finale test. In this test, you will have to fight your greatest fear. Not only will you have to get over your fear to pass but you will have to fight against it. We have made it so you cannot run or hide. You will fight to survive. We have been telling you a message this entire time to serve as a warning for what would come. Now we will tell you this message one final time. Whether that final time means death or freedom. So good luck and remember, your fear is your greatest enemy." The speakers clicked of leaving you in silence again.

You looked around the dark room but couldn't seem to find anything. You turned around a couple of more times looking for something. Then you looked behind you and saw Zak in front of you. Except, this Zak had pure white eyes that gave off a weird glow. Then to Zak's left Clay appeared with eyes also covered in white. Then George appeared eyes the same as the previous two on Zak's right. Then Niki and Wilbur emerged from the darkness eyes also white. You turn around only to be met with Emma, Technoblade, and Darryl again all with white eyes.