Chapter 22

(Please tell me if I made any mistakes in this chapter here) (Also 4K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Yall are truly the best so thank you!)(Enjoy!)

You looked down the hallway to your left. The lighting wasn't the best at lighting up the hallway and you would much prefer natural light. But you don't have much of a choice in that. You looked back towards George after a moment.

"Do you remember who was in front of you in the line? That's the order we went into the rooms." You asked.

"Yeah, I remember that. In front of me was Wilbur, then Clay, Darryl, Technoblade, Emma, Niki, and Zak in the front." George spoke confidently.

"That means Wilbur is the next door we will find." You said looking out into the hall again, "Okay, Follow me." You said turning and running down the hall. You heard footsteps quickly follow behind you which you knew was George. At the end of the hall, you slowed down and quickly pecked your head through the hall and looked to the right and left. Luckily you didn't see anyone, but it was a split path.

"Sh*t" You mumble to yourself. You looked back at George, "Do you perhaps remember the directions to the next door?" You asked hoping he did.

George shook his head. "There were too many twists and turns in such a short amount of time I wasn't able to memorize them all."

You sighed and looked back at the hall. "It's okay, we just need to pick a direction now. I say we go to the right. Sounds good?" George nodded agreeing with you. You looked through the hall one more time making sure there were no guards before turning right and running down the hallway.

The hall was a long one with a couple of doors, sadly none of them colored. At the end of the hall was a door with a glass window allowing you to see inside of the room. You slowed down when you got closer to the door making sure you were out of the visibility range the window had.

Looking through the window carefully, you could see many people with either a white lab coat or a suit talking. You heard George come up behind you but you kept looking at the room. One of the people in a lab coat was holding a needle with a red liquid inside. The liquid moved unnaturally in the cylinder. It was as loose as a liquid but seemed to move differently like it was alive. She flicked the syringe and continued talking to a man in a suit. He smiled in a creepy almost evil way and responded to the woman. He was obviously happy about something but you couldn't tell what.

Slowly you walked up to the door and ducked under the window so they wouldn't see you. You could hear faint mumbles of what they were saying as they passed but the room was mostly soundproof so you couldn't tell what. You stood back up straight once you were past the door and turned around to see George do the same.

"What the hell was that stuff in the syringe?" George whispered as soon as he passed the door.

"How would I know? Maybe it was the stuff Technoblade was talking about." You speculated. "Didn't it seem to move weird? It looked like it was alive." You asked George.

"Hopefully it isn't! Just the thought of that creeps me out," George responded quickly. "Whatever it is, it's disgusting." He said shivering. That's when an idea popped into your head

"What if it was someone's blood cells that they mutated to live without the body? Or it could be squirrel poop. Squirrel poop is red based on their diet you know." You said casually trying to gross George out.

"Ew! Stop it your going to make me puke!" George said shoving you away. You laughed at his reaction and kept walking down the hall. That's when you realized that there was a brightly yellow colored door about 3 meters in front of you.