Chapter 25

(This is NOT a representation of these actual people. This is just their CHARACTERS in my interpretation of them.) (Also I think you should know by now there is going to be a little bit of swearing. Anyways, enjoy!)

The guards dragged you through the halls for what could be the last time. Each step you took felt slower and filled with more dread. Everything that could go wrong, had just gone wrong. You were captured with no hope of escape and the guards could have heard everything about the group trying to stop them. You looked at the ground watching your feet. You still had those dumb white sneakers on. You wanted to kick them off and throw them into a fire. Looking back up you saw that the hall that you were currently in was leading to a big pair of crimson doors. The guard seemed to have slowed down as they approached them.

That was it. The room that held the boss. The room that held the psychopathic insane person who thought torturing innocent people for his gain was a good idea. As you made it to the door you noticed that other guards were watching from a distance to see what would happen. It was like they were little kids gossiping about other kids who got in trouble.

Among the guards who were watching, you recognized a few of them from previous occasions. One of the people you recognized was the man with orange hair you fought. He was starring at you with a grim look on his face. He didn't say anything just stared at you with folded arms. Then you saw that lady from the speed test tap his shoulder and shake her head. You watched as he groaned and looked at you with a more 'sorry' look. Then you made eye contact with her but she quickly broke it by looking down. It was like everyone had given up on you guys. She said "It's the crazy ones who survive this" but you would have to be a f*cking lunatic to get through all of this alive.

Slowly the doors were opened revealing a lavish room. The walls on your right and left had tall red banners decorated by a gold outline and an X in the center. Each corner of the room had a large candlestick that held 3 candles. The fire that came from them was brighter than normal and seemed to be unmoving leading you to believe that it was fake. In the center was a thin blood-red carpet complete with what seemed to be actual bloodstains. Looking up you saw a throne that was fit for a god. Each inch of the thing, other than the seat, was covered in gold and detailed sculpting. Every time you looked at it you found a new thing to admire about the chair. But there was one thing you didn't like about it. And that was the son of a b*tch sitting in it.

His eyes were a deep brown and full of hatred. The color of them resembled his hair. His smile filled with greed and power. He wore a black suit with a red tie that matched the seat. And he had oddly sharp nails too almost as if he had been sharpening them. You watched his eyes scan every member in the room before falling onto you. His gaze was intense and it was hard not to break eye contact. After what felt like an eternity they moved on looking at something else. Once he had looked at every one of you he leaned back in his chair and gave a small chuckle.

"Why do you guys look so mad? It's not like I'm going to kill you or anything." He laughed again. His laugh was sicking to you. The way he was getting enjoyment out of this disgusted you. It felt like he was a predator playing with his prey before he killed it. You watched as his eyes locked onto Clay with a gaze of pure rage. "Clay, you are scared. You always act fearless when you in reality are terrified of everything. I could make you truly fearless Clay." The man said out of nowhere looking at Clay.

Clay looked appalled by the offer. "I may be afraid but at least I'm not a p*ssy who hides behind a chair while others do his work." Clay spat back. "I don't want to work for a b*tch like you." Clay said bravely confusing you what the man meant about Clay being scared.

Then the man started to laugh again even more hysterically than last time. You saw Clay slightly deflate at his laughter. "Oh Clay, you crack me up! Even when you're the most scared you rebel. I can see the way your eyes slightly widen that you're scared and how your shoulders slightly tense. The bravest are always the most scared." You saw Clay look down at the ground. You held your tongue because you would have said something stupid if you didn't. It was clear that the man was trying to break you all down to nothing. Whoever this man was, he was great at manipulating people. You however wouldn't let him get to you, no matter what he said.