Chapter 8

A few minutes later of numbing silence, a door was opened, and a strange-looking man entered the room. He had orange hair and was really tall. Not as tall as Wilbur, but still tall. However, even though he was about to fight he was still wearing a suit. Is he so confident he thinks he can beat me he is wearing a suit? The fact that he is wearing a suit means that his movements will be restricted due to the suits, not stretchable, fabric. He had no expression you could read and was just standing still as if waiting for a command. You walked towards the boxing-like ring in the middle, unsure of what to do. As soon as you started to move he walked to the ring, got inside, and stood in one corner. The speakers then turned on, hopefully, to explain what was going to happen.

"Y/N, you may enter the ring now. You will fight until one of you is knocked out. Anything is allowed, that includes, biting pulling, or anything else you can think of." This did not make you feel any more sure of yourself. Because you were allowed to do anything, that also means he is allowed to do anything.

About to walk into the ring, you give the others one last look of hope. They are now all up against the glass ready to witness what's about to ensue. You then hoped into the ring over those weird steel wires. You never paid that much attention to the ring before, but now that you could, you saw that the wires that worked as walls were very sharp. You stood in the opposite corner of him and watched his gaze follow you. You breathed in softly as if any noise would make him attack.

"Are you both ready?" The voice asked. The man instantly nodded while you nodded more hesitantly. "Then begin." The voice spoke.

You were prepared for him to run at you but instead, but he waited for you to make the first move. So for about 10 seconds, you both stayed still waiting for the other to make a move. He quickly realized you weren't moving so he slowly walked up to you. That took you by surprise. What was he doing? You walk forwards a little copying his movements in the hope he would get confused. Once he reached you he quickly aimed a punch towards your face causing you to bring your hands up to your face in defense. Last second he faked out and dropped down, sweeping your feet with his foot causing you to fall over face first. Once you were on the ground, you used your back feet to lanch you forward a little to grab on his leg. Once you grabbed hold you did the only thing you could think of at the moment and bit as hard as you could. He let out a yelp of pain and kicked you off with his other foot. Now being a distance away from him you got up quickly and ran at him. He aimed a punch in your face and this time actually made contact, which moved you about 3 feet back. He won't let me get close to him. I need to trick him as he did to me! Thinking fast you aimed to punch him in the face, which made him duck down. While he ducked you grabbed the back of his head and pulled him all the way down slamming his face into the ground. He propped himself up a little then used his elbow to hit you in the foot.

"Sh*t!" You yelled as his elbow made contact with your foot. That made you lift that foot up and gave him the opportunity to knock you over. He twisted around and used his leg the buckle the knee that was still balanced. You tried to stand back up and run, but he pulled you by the foot keeping you down. You rolled over on to your back and kicked him in the face as hard as you could to get him away. He quickly grabbed at his nose that was now bleeding and backed up. Quick mental note, noses are sensitive. You took this time to stand up and run at him. You grabbed him by the head again and pulled it down as your knee came up and hit him in the nose again causing him more pain. You then pulled up his head and brought it back down to meet your knee for the second time. That received a loud scream of pain from him. You then brought his head all the way to the ground. You then sat on his back and wrapped your arm around his neck and held it there until he stopped squirming and passed out.