The boy, Milo

Raphael Alejandro as Milo.

🧸

🧸

Seven year old Blake Winchester was a mess. The past week, Blake has come close to losing her father, and she never wanted to feel like that ever again.
She was a hysterics as she sat by her father in his hospital bed. Her tears never stopped flowing, her words stopped as she kept thinking the worst.

But, luckily, for the Winchester's, death seemed impossible.
They had found a faith healer, and though that didn't turn out exactly how they had all hoped, at least Dean was alive.

Nevertheless, despite the emotional roller coaster of a week, it ended off with a small celebration of the girl's seventh birthday. Because she spent most of it in a hospital, a muddy tent, and crying, the Winchester's decided to spend the day doing things Blake wanted like Dean had promised she'd get to do.

She picked the town, city, and motel and the brothers didn't hesitate to obey her wishes.

The day was about her.

So, that's where this picks up; at a motel Blake picked, in a town in Illinois, the brothers had watched more movies in one day then they ever had in their lifetime and they've never felt more calm.

However, even though the search for their father was still on, they seemed to be willing to put it on pause just for her.

Although, as Sam reads the local paper, he couldn't help but subconsciously take note of any possible cases.

"So, Blake, what do you want to do next? We've been watching movies for half the day." Dean said, as he walked over to the motel sink and grabbed a glass of water.

Blake, who was sitting on the bed, cuddled up with her blanket and stuffed dog, stood up on the bed, carful not to fall she began to list possible things for them to do.

"Can we find a park?" She asked, with a raised brow, she began jumping on the bed slightly and Dean shook his head at her, a smile though, hung on his face as he watched her with joy.

"I guess we can look for one. It'd be good to get outside. What'd do you say, Sammy?" Dean said as he looked over to his brother, who's nose was stuck in the paper.

Sam didn't answer, his eyes reading every detail of this possible case he might have found. The whole thing Intrigued him, and he was sure if he shows Dean, he would be too.

"Sam." Dean said again. The brother looked up this time, his niece and brother stair at him, Sam had to do a double take as he looked at Blake, since when did she start jumping on the bed?

"Uh, yeah?" He asked, not having heard the conversation.

"We're going to find a park! Then get ice cream!" Blake said, happily as she jumped. Sam smiled, he hasn't seen her this happy in a long time. Seeing her shut down after what happened to Dean broke him, he never wanted to see her like that again, and neither did Dean.