Simon Said, give me your car and oh, yeah, jump

—————

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet." Dean said, sitting In The front of the Impala. The car parked across the street and in front of the big van. Blake and Milo in the back. Both not paying attention to what was going on, for different reasons.

Milo, was—-like always—-lost in his own mind. Many different thoughts all jumbled together as he tried to focus on one at a time. But he was never able to. They were always the same, though.

Where did he really come from? Why did he have this special connection with Blake Winchester? How did her uncle get his powers?

He was never able to pick one and try and figure it out.

Blake, however, was thinking of one thing and one thing only.

Why now?

Why had her mother—-this woman——pick now to see her.  Why see her, and then just disappear? She couldn't help but feel angry that she was given nothing to go on. No questions answered. Just more questions and a new level of annoyance.

"What's wrong?" Dean had asked towards Sam, interrupting Blake's train of thought—maybe for the best, because if she thought about it any long, she was going to go mad.

"Nothing." Her uncle answered. His face scrunched up as he turned away from his brother.

"You look like you're sucking a lemon." Dean chided.  "What's going on?"

Sam sighed, "this Andrew Gallagher. He's the second guy like this we've found. The demon came when they were kids, now they kill people." 

"Well, we don't know what Andrew is. He could be innocent."

"My visions haven't been wrong yet." Sam says

"So what's your point?"

"My point is I'm one of them."

"No, you're not."

"Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe this is his plan. Maybe we're all just a bunch of psychic freaks. Maybe we're all supposed to be—-"

"What, killers?"

"Yeah."

"The demon wants you out there killing people with your minds, is that is?" Dean's voice raised. Blake sighed as she leaned her head on the window.

"Give me a break. You're not a murderer, Sam.  You don't have it in your bones."

"No? Last I checked, I kill all kinds of things."

"Those things were asking for it, there's a difference."

The car fell silent after Dean's words. Sam's eyes drifted towards the window and immediately, they widened at the sight of Andrew Gallagher walking out of a building.

"Got him." Sam says, Dean turned to where his brother was looking.

Andrew walked across the street and bumped into a man, they watched him as he handed him his coffee and continued on his way. Then, he walked forward and stopped to shake hands with another guy, Sam recognized.

"That's him. That older guy. That's him. He's the shooter." Sam said,

"Well, you keep n eye on him." Dean said to Sam, "we'll stick with Andy. Go."