A Trap for the Devil

Blake sat in the motel bed

Blake sat in the motel bed. She been feeling useless with what was going on with her family and the demon. She didn't know what to do, or how to help. She had felt like this before. Feeling like she didn't know anything about anything so she couldn't help. All she did was get in the way. She always kind of felt like that. But now, it was more so because she didn't know what to do.

Milo had been trying to distract her, showing her the pictures in the lore books and asking what they were while her uncle and father talked. She could hear their conversation.

The demon had John.

She could see the stress on her father's face. She could hear the worry in her uncles tone of voice when he spoke. Their stressed selfs made her even more stressed.

"Hey, pack your things. We gotta go."

Quickly, Blake nodded and she and Milo gathered their bags.

"Why?" Sam had asked. As His niece and Milo bush past him.

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation." Dean says, as he gets his bag. "It knows we've got the Colt. It's got Dad. It's coming for us."

Blake paused by the door. Her heart hammered in her chest. The thought of something being after her and her family make her stomach churn.

"Good." Sam said, "we've got three bullets left. Let it come."

"Listen, Sam, we're not ready. We don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're not good to anybody dead. We're leaving. Now. " Dean through his bag over his shoulder. He turned to his daughter.

"Get in the car."

Quickly, she and Milo shuffled out of the motel room and out into the Impala.

————

Blake and Milo held each others hands tightly as the car sped down the dark road. The air thick as they sit in an tense silence.

"Is he supposed to be going this fast?" Milo had asked, timidly. His hands clutch the door and Blake's.

"I don't think so." Blake muttered, quietly. Used to the speed her father usually drives, but this was ten times faster than normal.

"I'm telling you, we could've taken them." Sam grumbled out loud. His own mind racing with different thoughts.

"What we need is a plan. They're probably keeping Dad alive. We just gotta figure out where. We wanna trade him for the gun." Dean turned to face his brother, evident anger etched his face as he shook his head. Bother brothers were angry, for different reasons.

"What?" Dean dragged out

"Dean, if that were true.....why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might be—"