Sam was Born under a Bad Sign

——————

——————

Blake Winchester hated seeing her father worry.
He was usually the calm one. The one always with a solution. The one who always knew what to do when something went wrong.
It's one of the things she most definitely didn't get from him.
She always worried. She was always wondering about the "what could go wrong", instead of "what could go right".

She knew, especially with her Uncle Sam suddenly disappearing, that her father was Spiraling.

Sitting in the Impala, with the window halfway down, Blake poked her head out in order to hear her father speaking to Ellen on the phone.

"Ellen. It's me, Again." Dean says, into the phone. Standing out in the rain. "Any chance you've heard from him? I swear, it's like looking for my Dad all over again. I'm losing my mind here. No, I've called him a thousand time. Nothing but voicemail. I don't know where he went if why. Sam's just gone."

Dean's cell phone had beeped in his ear, looking down at the little screen, his heart beats faster as he reads Sam's number. Quickly, he answered.

"Sammy? Where the hell are you? Where are you? Are you okay? Hey, hey, hey, calm down. Where are you? Okay, don't move. I'm on my way."

Hanging up, Dean is quick to nester the Impala. Blake is quicker putting on her seat belt as the car speeds off.

———-

————

Following behind a frantic Dean, Blake and Milo abruptly bump onto Dean when he suddenly stops at a door reading 109.

"Sam, it's me." Dean says, knocking on the door. When he didn't get answer, he knocked.
"Sam?"

Turning to Blake, she shrugged. Not knowing what else to do, Dean turned back to the door. Slowly, he reached for the knob, surprisingly, it opened.

"Hey." Dean says, faintly, as he slowly walked into the motel room.
Blake smiled once she saw her uncle, but, at the look of him, her smile flattened.

"Hey, Dean." Sam said. His eyes focused on the ground.

"Are you bleeding?" Dean asks, as he crouched down beside his brother. Blood spattered all over his hands and jacket.

"I tried to wash it off." Sam tells him.

"Oh, my God." Dean muttered as he looks at his jacket.

"I don't think it's my blood."

"Well, Who's is it?"

"I don't know. "