A Very Supernatural Christmas Story

Just a quick FYI before you start, this chapter is definitely not my best, because I find that the episodes between the beginning of the season to the end of it are kind of filler episodes, so until the last two not much is going to happen.

Plus, with Milo now gone, we are dealing with a vary vary depressed eight year old.

——————————————————-

—————————————————

      Weeks have passed since Alice had showed her self. Weeks since Dean had tried to come to terms with the fact that she was alive and that his daughter wasn't crazy.

Weeks since she had taken Milo right from under them. Without a second thought.

Weeks since Blake's functioned properly.

The poor girl had been through so much lately. With almost loosing her uncle, and her father. To loosing her only 'special' friend. The one person that knew things about her that her father didn't.

The one person she felt understood her.

And despite the connection, they had one all on their own.

However, for the Winchester's, apparently things don't last long. Especially things that make them happy.

Dean had tried to talk to her. Sam had tried.
They even took her to Bobby's for a short week while they tried to find anything to connect them back to Milo....or even Alice.

However, each time, they came up blank. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

And with Dean's deal pushing closer and closer, things seemed to be falling faster than everyone would've liked. Especially Blake.

The poor girl had been broken. In more ways than one and there wasn't anything that would be able to put her back together.
Not unless a miracle happened.

If they even existed.

Because quite frankly, Blake was a solid believer that they didn't.

———————-

———-

   Blake sat at the table. Quietly. No books or papers in front of her as she watched through her lashes as Sam typed away at his laptop.