Possessed

Blake and Milo sat at the table with Dean. He had his laptop out in front of him, papers and books scattered around the surface. The two sat quietly reading their own books while Dean searched for what Sam asked him too.

Every now and then Dean would look up from his computer and glance at his daughter.  The girl with green eyes just like him; beamed with happiness as she showed Milo whatever page she was on. The girl in front of him had become someone Dean hadn't recognize. She was strong. Stronger than she was ever before.

She wasn't the shy little girl she was before.  She was grown. Forced to grow up and deal with what they see and do everyday. He was impressed with how she coped with everything that's been going on while they search for her grandfather.

"Dad?"

Blinking back out of his mind, he raised a brow at his daughter.

"Your phone's ringing." She told him.

It was then he heard the ring tone and quickly he took it out and answered it.

————— 🧸 —————

Later that night, after Blake and Milo had fallen asleep in one of the motel beds, Dean paced as he waited for Sam.
The information he had found rattled in his brain. The connections between each victim had slipped their minds the first time around. Now, as he dug deeper, it was too good of a trail not to think what he was thinking.

With a sigh, Dean turned as soon as he did, the door opened.

Seeing Sam, he walked over to his brother.

"Dude, I gotta talk to you." They said in unison.

——-

"So hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva?" Dean had asked after checking to make sure Blake and Milo were still asleep.

"It looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing." Sam explained.

"So Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl?" Dean said with a smirk and a small laugh. Sam rolled his eyes at his brother.

"But what's the deal with that bowl?" Dean asked

"She was talking into it, the way witches used to scry into crystal balls or animal entrails." Sam tells him, "She was communicating with someone."

"With who? The Daeva?"

"No. You said those things were savages. No, this was someone different. Someone who's giving her orders. Someone....who's coming to that warehouse."

Dean blinked back and gave his brother a look before remembering what he was going to tell Sam in the first place. Quickly, he went to the table and moved a few of Blake's things away and looked at the papers with he information.

"Holy crap." He said and looked up to Sam

"What?"

"What I was going to tell you before. I-I pulled a favor with my friend...Amy over at the police department. The complete records of the victims. We missed something the first time." He explained

"What?" Sam asked and moved so he could look.

"The first victim, the old man, he spent his whole life in Chicago." He told him. "But he wasn't born here. Look where he was born." Dean pointed to the location on the page.

"Lawrence, Kansas." Sam read

"Mm-hm. And Meredith, the second victim? Turns out she was adopted. Guess where she's from."

Sam widened his eyes as he turned to slowly sit down. "Holy crap." He said, repeating Dean's words earlier.

"Yeah."

"I mean, it is where the demon killed Mom." Sam started. "It's where everything started. You think Meg's tied up with the demon?"

"I think it's a definite possibility."

"But What's the significance with Lawrence? And how do these Daeva things fit in?" Sam asked

"Beats me. But I say we trash that black altar, grab Meg and have our selfs a friendly little interrogation."

"No. We can't. We shouldn't tip her off. We gotta stake out that warehouse. We gotta see who....or what is showing up to meet her." Sam told him

"I'll tell you one thing.... I don't think we should do this on our own."

————🧸 —————

I didn't necessarily want this episode in three separate chapters, but it looks like that's how it's going to turn out!

The next part should come out eventually. Some time this week. Hopefully.

Anyway, Vote• Comment.

Happy pride month!!

❤️🧡💛💚💚💜🖤🤍