The end of the very beginning of the End

————-
Before
————
— a glimpse into the Heaven's —
————

  Alice Jackson didn't die. Before she even met the infamous Dean Winchester, she had met Castiel. An Angel of the lord and a man with a plan.

Apparently, according to him, she had been picked specifically. She was needed for something grand. An Angel she would become.

And her daughter would also be a part of whatever was to happen.

Of course, her little bundle of joy was a total surprise after that one night stand, but after hearing about who the father was, the plan became urgent. And Castiel needed to work fast.

So, faking her death was the best thing they could do.

Her small appearances, however, were not planned. Alice was all but fed up with how dumb and dumber were handling the situation.

Not to mention ever since the girl was born, having that yellow-eyed bastard up her ass was difficult enough.

A child born half human and half angle was unheard of. And one with a special last name, you could only imagine the price on her head.

That's why,  Alice insisted on providing her protection.

But of course, they fell short on their end when they decided to use a boy. 'What good is a boy?' She would ask them, enraged.

However, she had no idea of their plan to connect them. It was solid, for the time being.

'He was hand picked—-blah blah blah....'

Alice had had enough. Their rules, their way of things. It was ridiculous.

Then, there was a new plan. A new situation and she was just as angry about it. She knew HE would be too.

'You're not using my daughter as some sacrifice to please the gods' she would yell. The white walls of heave would shake.

He would sigh. Rub a tired hand down his dark face. 'We're not. That's why there's the boy.' The boy they had recently took from her daughter.

'That's my point! The boy dies, so does she! You created that!' She said, pointing to the one in the trench coat.

'It won't be there much longer. The boy will have to be the one to go first'

They argued about it for a good few hours before she was forced into silence.

However, Alice Jackson would not be quiet. Not about this.

She was before, still is now, but she would be no longer.

For she would protect her daughter, now more than ever. Because if she can't be with her on earth, the best she could do is continue to watch over her from heaven.

Screw the angels and the gods, for they will never get to use her daughter as a pawn in their unholy game.

———-

When she would disappear, the two angels would share a knowing glance.

"You know what has to be done, correct?" One would ask

The other would nod. "Of course." He would say.
Looking to the boy, he walked up and placed two fingers onto his little forehead, causing him to fall into a deep coma like state.

Then, with a whoosh, they would both disappear.