Skin

Blake Winchester was sleeping in the back of the Impala

Blake Winchester was sleeping in the back of the Impala. Her father and uncle were taking in the front as they stopped at a gas station.
Dean looked back to his daughter before he said anything, the girls eyes where closed, but he noticed she was slightly twitching in her sleep. The past days have kept her from getting any proper sleep, so  Dean though she should at least try as he and Sam drove to their next location.

He sighed, and turned to Sam, "all right: I figure we hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south...then Bisbee by midnight. Sam wears woman's underwear." He says once he noticed Sam seemed to not be paying attention.

"I'm listening, I'm just busy." Sam reply's.

"Busy doing what?" Dean asked as he got out of the car. "Reading emails." Sam says

"E-mails from who?"

"From my friends at Stanford."

Blake twitched again in her sleep, but Dean didn't noticed because he was out of the car. She let out a small whine and Sam turned from his phone to look at her, but once she was quiet again, he went back to reading his e-mail.

"You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean asks as he fills up the tank.

"Why not?"

"Well...what exactly do you tell them? You know? About where you've been, about what you've been doing."

"I tell them I'm in a road trip with my big brother and his kid. I tell them I need some time off after Jess."

"Oh, so you lie to them."

"No. I just don't tell them everything."

"Yeah, that's called lying." Dean says, shaking his head, "I get it. Telling them the truth is far worse."

"So, what am I supposed to do? Just cut everybody out of my life?" Sam asked, Dean shrugged,

"You've serious?"

"Look, it sucks, but...a job like this, you can't get close to people." Dean says

"You're kind of antisocial, you know that?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Shaking his head and turning back to his phone, he clicked on his next e-mail; Sam gasped as he read it, the words shocking him. "God." He says out loud,

"What?" Dean asks,

"This e-mail from this girl Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine." Sam explains,

"She hot?"

Sam gave his brother a look, but then looked back to his phone.
"I went to school with her and her brother Zach. She says Zach's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it...but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case."