A Turn of Events

Epilogue

—————————————-

——————————————

——————————————

Blake couldn't believe it. She wouldn't. Her father was dead. Taken from her and sent to hell. Never to be seen again. She couldn't take it.
She kicked and screamed and it took everything in Sam to pull her away from Dean.

His blood was on both of them. More on Sam, but Blake had a decent about on her when she grabbed him and hugged him. Trying to shake him awake.

He had to get Bobby. Because he couldn't bare to see her like this. To see her so broken.

Weeks. It was weeks before she could finally at least try to accept the fact that when she went to sleep, and woke up, that her father wouldn't be there.

It took her weeks to deal with Sam disappearing.

It took her only a few seconds to pack a bag and sneak out of Bobby's house to go look for her uncle.

It only took a day for her to have gotten lost and accidentally walk into a trap.

—————-

Her feet hit the ground rapidly. Her breathing erratic as she pushed past the leaves and branches that trapped her. Run. Just run.

However, it seemed that no matter how fast she ran, it didn't even matter because she was caught by them anyway.

"Ah, the little Winchester." They taunted. Echoes of laughter filled the air as she tried to escape the grip of their hold.

"You and your family killed out friends. I think it's time we show them how it feels, right boys?" The female voice boasted. Using her other hand, she touched Blake's cheek.

"Come on, huh, you're in for a real treat."

And it's then that The world Blake knows goes black and dark.

————————————-