Bitch & Jerk

"One room, please." Dean had said to the front desk attendant as they entered the motel. He placed his card down and the guy took it.

"You guys having a reunion or something?" He asked,

"What do you mean?" Sam questioned,

"That other guy, Burt Aftamian. He came in a bought out a room for the whole month." He told them,

Blake stood with Dean as Sam picked the lock to the room. When Sam pulled him in, Blake followed after. Upon entering the room, Blake scrunched up her nose at the smell. As she walked in further, her feet hit something crunchy and she looked down to see that she walked over a salt line.

"I don't think he's been here for a couple of days, at least."

"Salt. Cat's-eye shells. He was worried. Trying to keep something from coming in." Sam said standing up, Blake stood by bed and looked around at the walls that were covered in maps and pictures.

"What do you got here?" Sam asked as he walked over to Dean,
"Centennial Highway victims." Dean says

"I don't get it. They're different men, different jobs, ages, ethnicities. There's always a connection, right? What do these guys have in common?" Dean asked as Sam went to the other wall.

Blake sighed and decided to sit on the bed, it squeaked as she sat, her feet dangled off the ground.

"Dad figured it out." Sam had said

"What do you mean?"

"He found the same article we did. Constance Welch. She's our Woman in White." Sam explained

"You sly dogs. Alright, so if we are dealing with a Woman in White, Dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it." Dean says, his eyes flicker to Blake, who now was curled up in the edge of the bed, asleep.

"She might have another weakness."

"No, Dad would have wanna make sure. He'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?"

"No. Not that I can tell. If I were Dad, though, I'd go ask her husband." Sam said, "if he's still alive."

"Hmm. All right, why don't you see if you can find an address. I'm gonna get cleaned up." Dean said and headed to the washroom,

"Hey, Dean?" Sam said, stopping him. Dean turned and faced him,
"What I said earlier, about Mom and Dad, I'm sorry."

Dean held his hand up to drop Sam from talking, "no chick-flick moments."

"All right. Jerk."

"Bitch."

🧸

When Dean got out of the shower, Blake was awake and reading a book Sam had gotten out of the car for her. When her father came out, she smiled and put her book down and ran over to her father, who she can now hug because he was free of mud.

Dean happily picked her up and rested her on his hip. "Hey, Man, I'm starving." Dean said to Sam as he sat on the edge of the bed with his phone to his ear, "I'm gonna grab a little something to eat at the diner down the street. You want anything?" He asked as he walked to the door. He put Blake down onto the ground,

Sam denied, "no."

"Aframian's buying." Dean said "how about you, you want something Blake Alice?"