No exit , no entry

Blake followed Milo as they exit the Impala

  Blake followed Milo as they exit the Impala. The doors lock as they parked in front of the Roadhouse. The old bar becoming a familiar place to Blake.    The girl in a chipper mood for she finally got a decent sleep. No dreams of her mother—no dreams of dying.

Also, the fact that her birthday was coming up put her in a pretty great mood. She wondered what they were going to do, she hoped she got to pick again. And she hoped, that her father wasn't going to die—at the very through, she shivered and shook her head.

"Los Angeles, California." Dean had announced as he held the keys. The door shut as he looked over to his brother who got out of the passenger side.

"What's in L.A?"

"Young girls being kidnapped by an evil cult." Dean explains.

Sam raised a brow, "Yeah? Girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes."

Sam let out a small laugh. "That's funny. And for you, so Bitchy."

"Yeah, so bitchy" Blake repeated, Dean turned his head at her, "you, hush." He tells her, Blake stuck her tongue out at him—-just as a loud crashing sound could be heard from in side the Roadhouse.

Dean turns back to Sam, "of course, on the other hand—catfight." Quickly, the Winchester's enter the Roadhouse.

"I am your mother, I don't need to be reasonable!" Ellen had shouted towards Jo. Blake watched as she angrily took down the chairs that were stacked on top of the tables.

"You can't just keep me here!" Jo yelled back.

"Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie." Ellen resorted.

"What are you gonna do, chain me to the basement?"

"You know what, You've had worse ideas than that." Ellen exclaims. "You don't wanna stay here, then you go back to school."

"I didn't belong there. I was a freak with a knife collection!"

"Maybe we should...." Blake's words were cut off by Dean shushing her. The girl rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but getting yourself killed on a back road, that's where you belong?" Ellen resorted back to her daughter.

Jo huffed as her eyes flicker to the Winchester's. Ellen turned her head, "guys, bad time." She tells them.

"Yes, ma'am." Sam says, quickly.

"Oh, yeah, we rarely drink before 10 anyway.."  Dean said, with a small awkward laugh. Dean placed a hand on Blake's shoulder and they turned to leave.

"Wait." Jo calls out. "I wanna know what they think about this." She says walking up to the brothers.

"I don't care what they think." Ellen yells, just as she does, Blake's eyes widen as she watches a family slowly walked into the bar. Thor Bright yellow t-shirts read: Nebraska is for lovers. Blake wrinkled her face up as she stuffed a laugh.