Bloodlust and vampire dust

In the backseat of the Impala, Blake and Milo sat in their assigned seats

In the backseat of the Impala, Blake and Milo sat in their assigned seats. Blake's seat being the one behind Dean. She always had sat there. It was her seat and she had even drawn her initials with permanent marker beside her dad's and uncles. She didn't know if her dad knew—-but what she did know, was how much she missed it.

It was finally all fixed up and running as if it was never broken. She was amazed.

It seemed like forever since they've driven in the Impala. She was happy, her Dad was happy. Everything had fallen into place.

However, despite her happiness, and her Dad's happiness, she still had been sleep deprived due to her dreams.

It had stopped for a while—after not having seen her mother since the last time—but her brain couldn't seem to stop thinking about it. So it kept her up and wondering.

So, as she sits in her seat, her head bobs up and down every now and then, and it's just when she's about to cave in does her father shout with joy from the front seat.

Rolling her eyes, she rested her head against the window and looked out the window and silently watched the trees pass by.

"Would you listen to her purr, have you ever heard a sound so sweet?" Dean gushed, rubbing the steering wheel gently.

Sam smiled, "you know, if you two need to get a room, just let me know."

"Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He just doesn't understand us." Dean said, with a smile, Blake rolled her eyes.

"You're in a good mood." Sam comments.

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"No reason."

"I've got my car, we've got a case, things are looking up." Dean said, his eyes look up to the review and look to Blake, the girl starring out the window in silence. He noticed she's been off and made a mental note to question it.

"Wow. Give you a couple severed heads and a pile of dead cows...and you're Mr.Sunshine."

Dean laughed. "How far to Red Lodge?"

"Uh, about another 300 miles."

"Good." Dean stepped on the gas, causing the car to speed up and fly across the road.

————-

————

"The murder investigation is ongoing. That's all I can say to the press." The sherif with a long mustache says. Blake and Milo sat together in one of the other chairs available. Sam and Dean wore their suits, posing as journalists.