In my time of dying, someone dies

———

———

Blake Winchester awoke with a gasp. Her heart pounded in her chest as she suddenly felt sick to her stomach that something was wrong. Beside her, Milo was already awake. He had felt her worry all through the night. Her emotions so strong he felt them himself.

Removing the covers, Blake stood up and looked outside her window; the sun breaking through the curtains. She could see the sea of cars. One after the other, each broken in their own way.

One car, in particular, stood out to her in the lot. Her eyes widen as she quickly runs out of the room and down the old stairs. Milo not far behind her.

She reached the back door and opened it. Moving across the dirt ground, she stopped dead in her tracks at the sight. Bobby and her uncle turn and notice the little girl behind them.

Her tears fall immediately as she notices the lack of her father.

"Uncle Sammy?" She croaked. Her thoughts thinking the worst as she takes in all the scratches that linger his face.

Sam turned around, his eyes widen slightly as he looks to his niece, dreading this moment he knew was bound to come after the accident——after, only he and his father had gotten away with only a few bumps and scratches. 

Sam knew Blake was going to know about Dean. He just wasn't prepared to be the one to tell her. 

"Blake—Uh—-" Sam paused as he tried to put together what he was trying to stay. Bobby shook his head as he walked away to get the things John needed. The amount of problems this man has caused made the old hunter wish he did shoot him when he had the chance.

"Where's Dad?" Blake asked. Her voice scratchy.

Sam walked over to Blake, he knelt down in front of her. A hand on her shoulder. "He—there was an accident. I'm going back to the hospital after Bobby gets the stuff—-"

"I'm coming with you." Is all she said. She turned and hurried back into the house and into her room and changed. Sam had no room to tell her no.

———

Blake walked quickly behind her uncle as they walked through the hospital. Her little legs fast as she turned into the room Sam did. Her eyes grow big as she sees her grandfather laying in a hospital bed.

"What's she doing here?" John asked, not expecting to see his granddaughter. She shouldn't be here for this.

Blake, quietly walked with Milo to the chairs. Sitting patiently—waiting until her uncle took her to see her father.