Bad dreams

Blake had fallen asleep in Dean's arms when they reached back to Rebecca's house.
As he sat on the arm of the couch in Rebecca's living room, he held Blake and her head rested on his shoulder. Her eye's closed. He kept a close eye on her in case she woke up with a nightmare. This time, he would be able to comfort her better.

"Do you want to put her in a bed?" Rebecca had asked nicely, Dean, shook his head. "Nah, it's fine." He says, "press play."

Sam nodded and started to video. The three watched closely.
"Here he comes." Rebecca says,

"2204, that's just after 10." Dean says, "you said time of death was about 10:30."

"Our lawyers have some kind of video expert. He says the tape's authentic." She tells him. "It wasn't tampered with." 

"Hey, Beck, can we get those beers now?" Sam suddenly asked,

"Oh, sure."

"Hey....and maybe some sandwiches too?"

"What do you think this is, Hooters?" She laughs and turned out of the living room.

"I wish." Dean mumbles to himself. What is it?" He asks, turning to Sam.

"Check this out." Sam tells him, Dean carefully got up and slowly placed Blake down on the couch, the girl whined but when her head hit the pillow, she sighed and turned so her back was facing them.
Dean then walked over and stood beside Sam.

Sam rewound the tape and played it slowly, Zach's eyes glowed as it landed on the camera.

"Maybe it's just a camera flare." Dean suggested,
"That not like any flare I've ever seen." Sam says, "a lot of cultures believe a photo can catch a glimpse of the soul."

"Right."

"Remember that dog? Maybe he saw this. Maybe this is a dark double of Zach's, something that looks like him but isn't."

"Like a doppelgänger."

"Yeah. That would explain how he was in two places at one."

While they drove to find a motel, and when Blake had woken up, She found herself to be more tired. She yawned as Dean carried her things into the room while Sam went to go pay for it. Blake sluggishly made her way over to a bed and sat on the edge of it. Dean placed their things on the desk and then turned to Blake.

"What's going on?" He asked, his worry showing as he sat beside Blake on the bed. The little girl looked up at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you mean?" She asked,

"You haven't been sleeping properly..." Dean continues, Blake sighed, maybe it was time she told her father what was going on, maybe he could help.

"I—-I keep dying." Blake says, the words coming out with half her permission, she didn't know exactly how to say it, but apparently that didn't matter.

Dean raised a brow, "what?" He asks. He looked at his daughter, her face scrunching up as she was clearly trying to find a way to tell him what was on her mind. Something she didn't do often.

"When I sleep... my nightmare...... I keep dying. Different ways, different times....I just keep dying."

Dean doesn't know how to respond. He's had dreams like that. Of course.
He though of a reasonable answer before he spoke, "is there anything else?" He asked, it was the best he could come up with. He wasn't good at this kind of thing and she knew that.

Blake shook her head. "No. It's only that...Daddy....I don't want to die." She says, her red, puffy eyes on the brink of tears, they stare into his clear ones as she looks up at him with trembling lip.