The Boy, Milo, is a gift

Blake let out a gasp as she looked down

Blake let out a gasp as she looked down. The small boy had a few lingering scratches on his face and his curly hair was a mess and all out of sorts. His eyes were red and puffy as tears streamed down his face.

When Sam and Dean had finally found Blake, they rushed into the room, their guns held up high and ready to fire at the possible attacker. They've had asked o still take care of the ghost; but when Sam came back down, and Dean had questioned where his daughter was, the brothers figured the worst.

"Blake, what the hell were you thinking! Move." Dean said, he creeped closer to her and once he was near, he put his hand on her shoulder and lightly moved her over to Sam.

"Wait! Dad! Look." She said, and pointed to the ground. Dean raised a brow and looked to where she was pointing.

The little boy now looking up at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell?" He muttered

"What is it?" Sam asked, as he kept his hand on Blake's shoulders.

Dean got down on one knee and clears his throat. "Uh...are—are you okay?" He asked. The boy silently nodded.

"Uh, we won't hurt you. We're here to help. What's your name?"

"Milo." The boy whispered

"Okay, Milo. Let's get you out of here." Dean reached his hand out and Milo hesitated to grab it. 
Dean lifted him up and placed him on the ground. 

The Winchester's then made their way out of the house. Leaving it behind in their review mirror as they headed back to their motel.

"Uh, Dean, what are we going to do about Uh—-Milo?" Sam asked once the he was out of ear shot. Blake had guided Milo over into the motel room. Dean watched from the open door as she sat him on the edge of the bed. He's never seen her act this way with someone, she was talking with him, the scared boy looked no longer scared as they turned on the tv.

"I don't know. We could go to Bobby, Get him to do some asking around?" Dean suggested. Sam nodded.

The brothers walked in slowly, their questions about what the boy was doing in that place needed answers.

"Uh, hey, Milo?" Sam started, he sat down on the other side of him, Blake sat on the ground, looking up at them.
"Do you think you could tell us why you were there? Do you have a family?"

The boy shook his head, "no." He answered quietly. A sudden feeling of sadness rushed up in Blake, he had no family and he was trapped in that big old house, all alone? She couldn't even imagine what that must feel like.

"Okay." Sam says, "could you tell us how you got to that house?"

"I—I don't know. I just...was suddenly there. Can I have water?" The boys words were soft spoken, timid. The boy reminded Dean of Blake.