The Reaper

Blake had been in Dean's arms after they left the tent and back to a hospital. He seemingly was able to pick her up without a problem and she was glad that something had worked and her father was okay. At least, he seemed okay.

"So you really feel okay?" Sam had asked again. He was worried just as Blake was.

"I told you, I feel fine, Sam." Dean tells him.

"Well, according to all your tests there's nothing wrong with your heart." A nurse says as she walks into the room. "No sign up there ever was." She said. "Not that a man your age should have heart trouble... but still, it's strange. Does happen."

"What do you mean, strange?" Dean asked, the words intrigued him, they way she said it...something seemed off about this whole situation, and Dean was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Oh, just yesterday, a young guy like you, 27, athletic. Out of nowhere, heart attack." She explains.

"Thanks, doc."

"No problem." She tells him and walks away.

"That's odd." Dean says

"Maybe it's a coincidence." Sam says shrugging his shoulders. "People's hearts give out all the time."

"No, they don't."

"Look, Dean, do we have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful the guy saved your life and move on?"

"Because I can't shake this feeling. That's why." Dean stood up and gently placed Blake on the ground. She stood by Sam and watched as her father turned away from them and put on his jacket. A frown crept into her face as she listened.

"What feeling?" Sam asked

"When I was healed, I just—-I felt wrong. I felt cold and for a second I saw someone, this old man. I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit." Dean explained.

"If there was something there, Blake or I would've seen it too. I mean, not to mention I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately."

"Oh, well, excuse me, psychic wonder. You're just gonna need a little faith on this one."
Sam rolled his eyes at the choice of repeated words. He remembers when her said it earlier.

"Sam, I've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this." Dean said.

Sam heavily sighed. "Okay. So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"You and Blake check out the heart-attack guy. I'm gonna visit the Reverend." Dean tells them. He walked away before Blake could protest on going with him.
The small girl sighed. She looked up to her uncle,
"Come on." He said and reached down to grab her hand. She took it and together they went to find out more information.

🧸

"That's what I'm telling you." The man had said as Blake and Sam walked along side him. "He seemed healthy. Swam everyday, didn't smoke. You know, so a heart attack just kind of seemed bizarre." He explained

"You said he was running right before he collapsed." Sam asked

"Yeah, yeah, he was freaking out." He said as the three turned a corner and came face to face with a big pool. "Said that something was after him."

Blake raised a brow, that pice of information she found odd, because she remembers that's what her dad said when he was healed.

"Did he say what?"

"Well, thin air is what. I mean, there wasn't anything."

"Alright. Thanks." Sam said. He and turned and went to leave, but Sam stopped as he noticed the clock on the wall.