Left Fairytail (part 2/2)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2021 TREAT US WELL! <3

Same thing applies! Except it's 2024 instead of 2021 now 🧍🏻‍♀️ my apologies.

Lucy's POV

Now here I was. On New Year's, 6 years after I left the guild, contemplating whether to go back or not. I mean I could, of course I could. But I'm certain everyone hates me by now. Absolutely everyone, and although I know Natsu hates me I don't know what I'd do with myself if he ever... or if I ever heard it from his mouth.

I looked down at my feet as I sighed for what feels like the 100th time that day, and stood up from my bed. Grabbing my keys and whip and out the door I was.

I know everyone will hate me....

I was getting close.

I know Natsu will hate me....

I was able to see the guild.

I know they won't ever forgive me....

I was in the front of the guild doors.

I closed my eyes as I pushed both the wooden guild doors open.

But regardless they all deserve and explanation....

My eyes widened, they began to water as I saw everyone, they were all looking back at me.

And I was here to give them their long over due explanation....

"Hey everyone...." I smiled tears pouring from my eyes, "...I'm back."

Natsu's POV

What the hell was this? I scoffed as the guild surrounded Lucy. She had fallen to her knees as she began to ask for forgiveness attempting to wipe the never ending tears coming from her eyes.

I will admit, watching her cry made me want to go comfort her. To tell her everything was okay.... but it was only for a second. And everything was not okay.

I began making my way down to the first floor with everyone else, it was complete chaos. Everyone kept asking her questions, I'm sure it was overwhelming. I whistled to get everyone's attention, "Step back idiots! Can you not see she is overwhelmed right now?" Everyone stayed quiet as they took one step away from her.

"N-Natsu..." she smiled as she looked up at me, she was still crying. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed her by the wrist yanking her up. "What the hell do you want?" I pushed her forward. She stumbled a little but didn't fall as she managed to balance herself, "W-well, I wa-" I noticed her Sabertooth emblem and my eyes widened, "So you left this guild for them?!" I pointed to her mark. It was right where mine was. And the same color too. "Actuall-""How pathetic. Did the scrawny guild kick you out so now you're running back to us?" I walked up to her, "You are no longer welcomed here." I spit, my words had so much hatred in them.

I know I made that clear.

Lucy's POV

He was so cold. And he absolutely despised me. I stepped back a bit as he said I was no longer welcomed in the guild, I hugged myself as I smiled the best I could at him... "I-I know..." I looked down at my feet.

"Why the hell does that make you so happy?!" He said with such venom in his voice, I flinched. He was super scary, and he wasn't letting me explain. But who could blame him? "Natsu you're taking it too far." I heard the familiar red head say, I looked at her and as Natsu was about to say something I interrupted him for once, "No Erza! It's okay, I totally deserve this..." I said scratching the back of my head.